SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 14 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:32 am

tigertiz wrote:Interesting.  I wonder what could be worth $25?

I bet there's a candle involved giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 14 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:41 am

Here is the link to the Hello Magazine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the picture section of the Celebrity rings, Tim and April are # 21. Here is the blurb to go with their picture and her ring.

Best of 2014: Celebrity engagement rings

APRIL BROCKMAN: After narrowing down his choices from 25 beautiful women competing for his affection, former investment banker and entrepreneur Tim Warmels proposed to realtor April in the series finale of 'The Bachelor Canada.' "Believe it or not, it was one of the lesser of the ostentatious options," said Tim of the ring. "It was classy ... and apparently somebody who knew [April] pretty well afterwards said, 'That's the one she would have wanted!', so it worked out well."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 am

Thanks Ladies! Glad to be here and YES, I will let you all know what is the LoveLife box when I receive it!! Thanks
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Brill wrote:Here is the link to the Hello Magazine.

Snipped

Thanks Brill!

Re-watching the episodes and seeing Tim with Trish, was there anything you had to talk out with each other?
April: For the most part, I was OK with it. I had the right mentality going into it. Of course, there are a couple parts that sting a bit near the end with Trish, and maybe one incident with Sachelle. You know, maybe something he said, a kiss that lingered a little too long. But really, I respect the relationships that he had and the connections that he had with these girls. Because you cherish it, right? I mean, I cherish all my past relationships and those experiences lead to where you are now and I respect them.

We've all said it many times, she has a maturity about her way beyond her years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:16 pm

April Brockman favorited your Tweet
Nov 26: @BachCanTim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wish you and @AprilBrockman many more anniversary years! A little gift, check out our banner!

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Brill wrote:Here is the link to the Hello Magazine.

From the picture section of the Celebrity rings, Tim and April are # 21.  Here is the blurb to go with their picture and her ring.

Best of 2014: Celebrity engagement rings

APRIL BROCKMAN: After narrowing down his choices from 25 beautiful women competing for his affection, former investment banker and entrepreneur Tim Warmels proposed to realtor April in the series finale of 'The Bachelor Canada.' "Believe it or not, it was one of the lesser of the ostentatious options," said Tim of the ring. "It was classy ... and apparently somebody who knew [April] pretty well afterwards said, 'That's the one she would have wanted!', so it worked out well."

I know all these rings are really, really expensive, but so many of them are quite frankly ugly and way too over the top for my tastes. I'd probably take the one that George Clooney gave Amal over any of the others and even that, I would probably prefer way smaller.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Fine, take Amal's ring. I'll take George. Hugesmile

I totally agree with you Sprite. I like April's ring. Some of the Neil Lane's collection IMO are over the top. I prefer the classic styles.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:05 am

Here is a link to the Hello Magazine he did before they started shooting. Maybe we have it but I don't remember it so in case we don't it is interesting to read after the fact.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Brill wrote:Here is a link to the Hello Magazine he did before they started shooting.  Maybe we have it but I don't remember it so in case we don't it is interesting to read after the fact.

Thanks. It is interesting to read after the end.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:42 pm

New photo up on April's Face book!! Not sure how to post it here, but going to try!!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:58 pm

DonnaD wrote:New photo up on April's Face book!! Not sure how to post it here, but going to try!!

April Brockman @AprilBrockman · 3h 3 hours ago
Being Out in Public Feels So Good! #SixMonthAnniversary #Freedom @ David Koch Theater, New York… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
DonnaD wrote:New photo up on April's Face book!! Not sure how to post it here, but going to try!!

April Brockman @AprilBrockman  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Being Out in Public Feels So Good! #SixMonthAnniversary #Freedom @ David Koch Theater, New York… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks this will help! That the photo I was trying to bring over!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold