SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 8 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri 21 Nov - 1:47

I know it has been said before but wow, April and Des look so much alike they could be sisters... especially in these photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 8 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by LynnTa Fri 21 Nov - 2:32

thank you all very much for those pics! I love seeing Tim & April's love story. I wish them well. I just added them to my "Fave" list: JP & Ashley, Chris & Des, Tim&April, Josh & Andi

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri 21 Nov - 2:44

AllAboutLove wrote:I know it has been said before but wow, April and Des look so much alike they could be sisters... especially in these photos.

Thank you for putting the pictures of Des and April, side by side because they sure do look like they could be siblings. :yes: Never would have thought about it before. :Nod:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri 21 Nov - 3:13

^^ A&T reminds me so much of Blake and Holly. April is a long legged beauty like Holly and Blake and Tim were smitten with their girls. Although I loved A&P love story I was not invested in Blake and Holly for some reason.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 21 Nov - 4:00

iamreal2u wrote:^^ A&T reminds me so much of Blake and Holly.  April is a long legged beauty like Holly and Blake and Tim were smitten with their girls.  Although I loved A&P love story I was not invested in Blake and Holly for some reason.

Blake IMO got a bad wrap in his edit. The whole Holly/Michael thing was too strange on BP. I follow Holly and they are so in love. They are doing very well, she works with him, they built a beautiful home. They had a wedding vid which was gorgeous. Blake was a crying groom when he saw Holly walk in. It was so priceless. I'm pretty sure I posted it in their thread.

I see Tim behaving the same way, the expression on his face when he looks at her. Blake does this too. Seeing a guy look at his girl, with that I'm so in love with this girl" is so sweet.

All the pics we've seen post show, you can see these two are crazy about each other. This type of couple thinks they are in love now, I think the more they are together, the more they will fall in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri 21 Nov - 4:20

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww just saw this... April's best friend had posted this yesterday and it is the same photo that April posted of her and Tim but the caption here is so awesome... April sent this photo to her BFF from Tahiti nearly 6 months ago  
:sprinklehearts

meggsdoherty
Almost six months ago I received this photo from one of my dearest friends letting me know she was engaged. As we later facetimed from her hut in Tahiti, She "introduced me" to her new fiancé! ️ This was just the beginning of a wicked love story... I'm soooooo happy and relieved that I can finally publicly say CONGRATULATIONS to April and Tim on their engagement!!! I'm so glad that you have found one another. I know it's been a crazy journey for both of you, but you can finally start a new chapter of your lives together, but this time for the world to see. ️

Hugs!!! #secretisout #thankgod #happy6months Love you both @bettiebrockman @twarmels 24h

This is the same best friend who posted April+Tim related posts on her IG throughout the show, including the video of April watching herself on tv get a rose from Tim and her reaction of "Yaay". What lovely friends April has!

Six months ago tomorrow meggsdoherty  posted two picures of herself and April on her instagram.  I guess May 21 was a clue after all Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by cindydee09 Fri 21 Nov - 5:22

Not sure how to bring the picture over but if you search "Tim April" on Twitter, there's a picture of them with a fan from earlier tonight at Mandarin (I think because of the sign behind them). And also April's best friend Meghan just posted a picture on Instagram of her and April and some other friends so it seems like they all met up for dinner Smiley

cindydee09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Nov - 6:16

cindydee09 wrote:Not sure how to bring the picture over but if you search "Tim April" on Twitter, there's a picture of them with a fan from earlier tonight at Mandarin (I think because of the sign behind them). And also April's best friend Meghan just posted a picture on Instagram of her and April and some other friends so it seems like they all met up for dinner Smiley

Thanks Cindy!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri 21 Nov - 6:19

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Nov - 11:35

GuardianAngel wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ A&T reminds me so much of Blake and Holly.  April is a long legged beauty like Holly and Blake and Tim were smitten with their girls.  Although I loved A&P love story I was not invested in Blake and Holly for some reason.

Blake IMO got a bad wrap in his edit. The whole Holly/Michael thing was too strange on BP. I follow Holly and they are so in love.   They are doing very well, she works with him, they built a beautiful home. They had a wedding vid which was gorgeous. Blake was a crying groom when he saw Holly walk in. It was so priceless. I'm pretty sure I posted it in their thread.

I see Tim behaving the same way, the expression on his face when he looks at her. Blake does this too. Seeing a guy look at his girl, with that I'm so in love with this girl" is so sweet.

All the pics we've seen post show, you can see these two are crazy about each other. This type of couple thinks they are in love now, I think the more they are together, the more they will fall in love.

I love those 2! Talk about not taking editing at face value! They are the poster children for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri 21 Nov - 15:57

Not only did Blake get a bad edit but Michael was playing the victim even though Holly was clear going into the show that they weren't getting back together. He didn't come across nearly as well next time he was on BP.  

Watching the interviews and of course the show tells me that April isn't comfortable in front of the camera. I have this feeling she's more outgoing and fun irl.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Nov - 16:56

Sophie, they commented about the fan vid and they made me tear up too. They are too adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold