SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:42 pm

I have a question. If April posts something on instagram, which is private, but also links the picture to her public twitter, am I allowed to post it here?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 21 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:48 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:I have a question. If April posts something on instagram, which is private, but also links the picture to her public twitter, am I allowed to post it here?

Yes you may because the twitter isn't private and she has it posted there. Go for it! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Yay! Cuz she posted some goodies Smiley

bettiebrockman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]&friends
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bettiebrockman
First attempt at Yiayia's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Apple Pieemoji [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Looks yummy!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Finally! Looks like they may have been at the cottage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:17 am

I think those are all summer throwbacks
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 am

Such a genuinely happy couple and even the people around them just seem so happy. Way to go Bach Canada and to Tim for obviously picking so well. How long have they been together now?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:Such a genuinely happy couple and even the people around them just seem so happy.  Way to go Bach Canada and to Tim for obviously picking so well.  How long have they been together now?

I think at the end of the show when Tim and April did some of the interviews they said it was over 5 months.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:Such a genuinely happy couple and even the people around them just seem so happy.  Way to go Bach Canada and to Tim for obviously picking so well.  How long have they been together now?
They are such a great couple. An example for the whole franchise, IMO. And yes, both of their families are just lovely. The show ended in May (May 26 was FRC) so they have been together nearly 8 months. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 am

chrissy1295 wrote:Yay! Cuz she posted some goodies Smiley

bettiebrockman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]&friends
For those that may not know, the couple in this photo with T&A (looking directly at the photo, the second one on the left) is Tim's best friend with his wife then April, then Tim.

This best friend is the same one that Tim introduced April to in Ep 5 during his TO date with April. At the time his best friend was engaged but got married over the summer. So great to see them all together. That was such a spoiler in April's blog and sealed the deal for me (the blog-gate of April's Final blog was just icing on the cake giggling )

Hope these two have a long and happy relationship. I think that being surrounded by family and friends that are just as down to earth as they both are and not seeking fame or anything like that is telling, IMO, that they can go far. That and also Tim's mature perspective on marriage and how it is the hard times that make it all worth it and he said on his April's HTD that that is when he *knew* that April was the woman that he could get through anything in life with - that that was what marriage was all about. I cannot wait to find out if they will have their Fall/Autumn wedding and see some photos at least! Beautiful couple! These two are really in a league of their own, IMO. Especially when it comes to reality-TV. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:56 pm

I agree AllAboutLove!
Also... April posted a cute video on instagram. How do you embed insta vids here?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:39 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:I agree AllAboutLove!
Also... April posted a cute video on instagram. How do you embed insta vids here?

Sadly her IG is private and therefore can't be posted.

I checked her twitter to see if she posted it there, and she did. April? please unlock your IG, thank you Smiley

bettiebrockman
8 hours ago · French Polynesia
May 29th, 2014. Missing the Ocean & Sunshine!☀️ We got engaged & celebrated my 28th birthday in Tahiti!  Can't Dive but Cute Bikini! @maajiswimwear

The embedding isn't working for me. I hope the link works.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold