SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 25 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by ivemaria31 Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:13 pm

They lready broje. So sad i hope they find there own happiness

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 25 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:35 pm

April just liked a comment from a fan so happy for her and Tim. It could be just me but can't see her doing that if they are split. I don't think Bachelor Canada makes them pretend if they are indeed no longer together. I'm not giving up on the 2 of them just yet. Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Already mention of giving up? I will be honest, I started to get concerned when I read all the speculation, but as I thought about it, I realized that the only thing that really supports a breakup is that Tim is no longer following April on insta. Neither have taken down pictures of one another. Yes, Nik removed pictures and stopped following both of them, but I really don't think it supports a breakup. Also, if they really have broken up, I think they would change their profile pics and change their engaged status on Facebook. April has been pretty active on Facebook talking about her upcoming volunteer trip, so it wouldn't take long to change a status and a picture. They have no reason to pretend to be together if they're not. The minute they know for sure that they are not going to work, I really think they would just move on as quick as possible.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:02 pm

^^
Chrissy, I agree with you.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:07 pm

I agree with you as well Chrissy! :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

I forget, who is Nik?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I forget, who is Nik?

April's sister.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Maybe her sister had a falling out with Tim and April?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Valentines Day is next week - we might  get some clue of their situation

Recent Instagram by Tim             Just posted a photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-continued  silence after   - will likely mean something ..

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:10 pm

^^^ Something seems off to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 pm

I wonder if they are planning a trip? He says "I" won't go not "we" won't go. ?

twarmels
2 days ago
...serious crime, murder, kidnapping, and armed robbery.. Ok fine Mom, I won't go to Venezuela.

and... April's IG is private. It's not good business practise to tweet properties for sale, linking to an IG that is private. hmmm

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:31 pm

atem wrote:^^^ Something seems off to me.  

Those of us that have been lucky enough to have been or are in great relationships - know that they take lots of ``work and learning about both oneself & the ``other ``- also how to stand your own ground & when not to

Ups & downs -  have had a few - learning what is important & what is not - how to do all of that & not destroy the Magic -debate & argue without deflating either

Now do All that in Public with Everyone wanting to take your Temperature - Wow - not easy

Lets hope the Quiet is a just  Reflection Time- out Low - Love can be quite the Trip -

1 of my  many Love &  Life lessons  learned= ``Apologizing ``-  does not always mean you are wrong & the other person is right .

It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Hope they are able to take a deep breath before any definite major decisions

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold