SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 34 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by karenkelt Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Engagement is off. They have shared via social media.

karenkelt

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 34 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by marloon Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Thanks, Karen. I just went over and read their statements. It's sad. All the best to them both.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Yup just saw the instagram. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

how sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Very sad. Luckily I think I've had enough time to come to terms with it. Hope they both find what they're looking for.

Gosh, following these couples after the show is so stressful. I think I'm just going to start watching the love story on the show and end it with the ATFR. It'll save me so much heartache. Lol

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 pm

I just saw Tim's post on IG, I'm truly surprised they broke up.

Although I was supporting Trish, I saw the connection between April and Tim as better.

I wish them all the best.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 pm

So sad!  Full statement:  

It took us some weeks to be ok announcing it, but with heavy hearts we have decided to end our engagement

Whatever is meant to be

Sometimes the right decisions are some of the toughest to make and it is with very heavy hearts we say that although we love each other very much, we have decided to end our engagement. We wanted to take some time to come to terms with our situation before announcing it. We want everyone to know that we both still very deeply believe in the kind of love that we were looking for when we went on the show and we believe this love exists now more than ever. Our love for each other has been very real and we’ve learned an incredible amount from each other that we will grow positively because of. We’ve experienced so much love, we have no regrets and we cherish the journey we’ve gone through together. We’ve come to realize that we are better suited as great friends and we will always remain so. We know in our hearts that this is the right decision for us, even though it has been one of the hardest decisions in our lives.

We are so thankful to everyone who supported us and who has shown us so much love throughout our relationship.

April & Tim

Last edited by Steel2009 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dianaycda Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 pm

I'm not surprised given the recent social media activity, but I am sad for them that they didn't manage to work things out. was hoping it was just a break. wonder if reconciliation is in the cards at all?

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Sorry to hear this. It appears to be a mutual decision so that's good. I wish them both well and thank them for giving us an amazing season of romance and love.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:Sorry to hear this.  It appears to be a mutual decision so that's good.  I wish them both well and thank them for giving us an amazing season of romance and love.  

I enjoyed this season very much...so so sad. So few of these couples actually make it. I was very hopeful with them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:54 am

At least they gave it a good shot, glad they finally said something, wish them the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:49 am

Class all the way from both of them. From start to finish, this was a great season.

Thanks for all the fun Tim and April! I wish them both good luck as they move forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold