SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:37 pm

I am spending more time enjoying the forum and less time with actually viewing the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Didn't know where else to post this.

Brad C Smith
2 hrs ·

It's was a little ‪#‎BachelorCanada‬ reunion of sorts at Toronto Fashion week! With these beauties!… https://t.co/oYoPKKjI2l

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Brill wrote:Didn't know where else to post this.

Brad C Smith
2 hrs ·

It's was a little ‪#‎BachelorCanada‬ reunion of sorts at Toronto Fashion week! With these beauties!… https://t.co/oYoPKKjI2l  

Is that Bianca with Brad and April? If it is I would not have recognized her...the face looks so different...thinner. Some plastic surgery?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Sprite wrote:

Brad C Smith
2 hrs ·

Is that Bianca with Brad and April? If it is I would not have recognized her...the face looks so different...thinner. Some plastic surgery?

Do you mean Bianka or April?   Bianka is really into being healthy and working out.  That's what she mainly talks about.
April has been posting pics of her trainer working her very hard so maybe she is slimmer.  They both look good to me.  no idea
I would love to hear that B & B got back together. They seemed to like so many of the same things.  Oh well, what will be will be.  Hugesmile

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Brill wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Brad C Smith
2 hrs ·

Do you mean Bianka or April?   Bianka is really into being healthy and working out.  That's what she mainly talks about.
April has been posting pics of her trainer working her very hard so maybe she is slimmer.  They both look good to me.  no idea
I would love to hear that B & B got back together. They seemed to like so many of the same things.  Oh well, what will be will be.  Hugesmile

Bianca. She just looks so different to me. I did not recognize her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:08 pm

OH gosh, he's killing me. I'd love for Brad and Bianka to get back together. sad

Here's another pic of Bianka and April. This looks more like Bianka but she has done amazing things being healthy.

biankakamber
21 hours ago
My hot little date for #fashionweek #Toronto @bettiebrockman
Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 2 11049215_1589613287964108_211057603_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Okay. That one looks like her. I had no trouble recognizing her. Maybe the first one was just a bad pic with poor lighting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:12 am

Ohhh I love Brad and Bianka. It's wishful thinking.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:09 am

This is nice to know from the fashion show.

Also making a surprise appearance? The stars of The BachelorCanada season one – formerly betrothed Brad Smith and Bianka Kamber – who arrived together for the event, prompting fans to wonder if the stylish twosome had rekindled their romance.

Here is the article and there is a picture of Brad and Bianka further down.

http://fashionweek.ca.hellomagazine.com/toronto-fall-winter-2015-2016/02015032414666/all-the-stars-sitting-front-row-at-toronto-fashion-week

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:41 am

Brill wrote:This is nice to know from the fashion show.

Also making a surprise appearance? The stars of The BachelorCanada season one – formerly betrothed Brad Smith and Bianka Kamber – who arrived together for the event, prompting fans to wonder if the stylish twosome had rekindled their romance.

Here is the article and there is a picture of Brad and Bianka further down.

http://fashionweek.ca.hellomagazine.com/toronto-fall-winter-2015-2016/02015032414666/all-the-stars-sitting-front-row-at-toronto-fashion-week

Awww they looks so good together! I'll never forget watching him on BT announcing the breakup. He sobbed like a baby, it was the most emotional breakup I've ever seen. Why would they go to this together? It's a huge event, they knew there would be tons of media speculating. They could have gone separately.  :detective

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 2 Body_3_5

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:45 am

It's interesting. I assumed from the pic & comment with April that they arrived together but maybe not. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:28 pm

I thought at first that Brad would have gotten a couple of tickets to this event since he is an Entertainment reporter and knowing how Bianka loves fashion he called her and asked if she wanted to go.
Seeing April there as well, blew that idea... Hugesmile
You never hear or see pictures of either of them on dates with people. no idea
Maybe they needed some time away from the media and scrutiny and got back together. :fingersarecrossed
They had to know walking in together and having a picture taken of the two of them would have us all talking and maybe they have been dating
and decided to go very public. :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom