SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Personally, I don't think any of the 5 married couples are getting so divorced. But I only follow one of them so I don't know how their relationships are. They are seem to fit but what do I know.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:41 pm

IA umngirl. I don't see any of the married couples heading for divorce. They all seem to have very secure marriages that work. Once children come into the picture, priorities change and IMO the couples become ever closer as we have seen with the couples that have children. I don't follow anyone closely but often times I'll stalk twitter of say Trista for instance, or Jason, or Ashley. I love seeing the family pictures and how they are raising their children and the compliments of each other's spouses.

I will occasionally check up on Holly, another couple who are too adorable. Blake sent her flowers a month ago or so because she made an awesome sandwich.

Who would have known 6 yrs ago that Ed S would marry a lovely gal? Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Personally, I don't think any of the 5 married couples are getting so divorced. But I only follow one of them so I don't know how their relationships are. They are seem to fit but what do I know.
:yes: I agree.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA umngirl. I don't see any of the married couples heading for divorce. They all seem to have very secure marriages that work. Once children come into the picture, priorities change and IMO the couples become ever closer as we have seen with the couples that have children. I don't follow anyone closely but often times I'll stalk twitter of say Trista for instance, or Jason, or Ashley. I love seeing the family pictures and how they are raising their children and the compliments of each other's spouses.

I will occasionally check up on Holly, another couple who are too adorable. Blake sent her flowers a month ago or so because she made an awesome sandwich.

Who would have known 6 yrs ago that Ed S would marry a lovely gal? Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 2498057887

Haha am I the only one who wasn't surprised Ed would eventually marry a nice lady? 👅

Divorce isn't exactly uncommon these days and most of the married couples from this show have only been married a few years and are more privileged at the moment than most married couples so no idea A lot of things can change down the road and I can't predict whether any of them will stay together or not.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA umngirl. I don't see any of the married couples heading for divorce. They all seem to have very secure marriages that work. Once children come into the picture, priorities change and IMO the couples become ever closer as we have seen with the couples that have children. I don't follow anyone closely but often times I'll stalk twitter of say Trista for instance, or Jason, or Ashley. I love seeing the family pictures and how they are raising their children and the compliments of each other's spouses.

Haha am I the only one who wasn't surprised Ed would eventually marry a nice lady? 👅

Divorce isn't exactly uncommon these days and most of the married couples from this show have only been married a few years and are more privileged at the moment than most married couples so no idea A lot of things can change down the road and I can't predict whether any of them will stay together or not.
Yep 55% of married couples will achieve divorce greatness.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:14 pm

nothatgirl wrote:If one of the couples were ever to get divorced, I'd probably put my money on Sean/Catherine or Holly/Blake. I do think that Sean/Catherine rushed a bit into marriage and babies and I think that, once the honeymoon phase is over, they are probably going to have some major issues. That said, I don't think Sean would ever get a divorce and Catherine seems to think Sean is the biggest catch in the world, so they'll probably make it. Jason/Molly do seem pretty different to me as well, as Molly seems really assertive/alpha, but I think that power dynamic works for them. I also think they dealt with SO much after their season that if they were going to break up, it would have been then.

I agree with bleu that it'll be interesting to see where everyone is in 5 years' time. All of the couples, except for T/R, have only been married for 5 years or less, which is pretty recent. I also wonder what things are going to be like for the current couples who are old news by then and won't be getting the attention and opportunities they do now. Will that affect their relationships? It'll be interesting to see!

The Mesnicks will actually be married 6 years this March ish.

But yeah, they're still pretty new relationships all things considered. I imagine somewhere down the line there will be a split or two, if divorce stats in general are any indication. I've had the feeling that Blake and Holly might be on the rocks, even though I like them together.

I also agree that they're all pretty privileged in their lives atm, must be hard. rotfl

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Haha. Definitely not the only one. I actually figured he would be married before Jillian did.

Maybe I should rephrase it like this, I don't see any of the married couples getting divorced in the next five years. I can't even predict my families' martial status in like 20 years so I can't really say 100% that the five married couples will be married still in that time.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:If one of the couples were ever to get divorced, I'd probably put my money on Sean/Catherine or Holly/Blake. I do think that Sean/Catherine rushed a bit into marriage and babies and I think that, once the honeymoon phase is over, they are probably going to have some major issues. That said, I don't think Sean would ever get a divorce and Catherine seems to think Sean is the biggest catch in the world, so they'll probably make it. Jason/Molly do seem pretty different to me as well, as Molly seems really assertive/alpha, but I think that power dynamic works for them. I also think they dealt with SO much after their season that if they were going to break up, it would have been then.

I agree with bleu that it'll be interesting to see where everyone is in 5 years' time. All of the couples, except for T/R, have only been married for 5 years or less, which is pretty recent. I also wonder what things are going to be like for the current couples who are old news by then and won't be getting the attention and opportunities they do now. Will that affect their relationships? It'll be interesting to see!

The Mesnicks will actually be married 6 years this March ish.

But yeah, they're still pretty new relationships all things considered. I imagine somewhere down the line there will be a split or two, if divorce stats in general are any indication.

I also agree that they're all pretty privileged in their lives atm, must be hard. rotfl

You're right! I'm just in denial about the fact that 2016 is a week away sad

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Whoa! Go Mesnicks! I didn't realize it's been 6 years either.

I also don't see any of the married couples divorcing in the next 5 years.

But man there's a couple people in my graduating class who are on their second divorce and they're not even 30 yet. hmmm And then I get asked why I'm not married yet. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Let's not forget the Lambton's still going strong. It seems there's been a lot of broken engagements of various contestants, but glad there are no divorces yet.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:45 am

Mustang19 wrote:Let's not forget the Lambton's still going strong. It seems there's been a lot of broken engagements of various contestants, but glad there are no divorces yet.

and them too! How can we leave them out! They met in 2010. Such a very sweet down to earth couple, enjoying the benefits of all the amazing opportunities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:31 am

Kasha - I'm with you....I've been married 6 years which is not very long...but marriage is HARD work. It's worth every single moment of that hard work...

The best marriage "advice" I've ever heard was when a couple that were celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary asked what the secret to having a long marriage was the man smiled at his wife and said "It's simple...we've just never been "OUT OF" love at the same time." I've remembered that and will probably never forget it. It's why I always tell my husband when I'm having a tough time that I need him to "love me through it".

Divorce is HARD. I hope none of these couples or their children (those that have them) ever have to go through it.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom