SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 pm

^Just a guy from Ali's season. I can't remember if he was on Bachelor Pad too. But he isn't really a big name.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:05 pm

He is friends with RS, I think, so he could definitely know stuff. Anyone who is good friends with producers and alum probably knows about all the dirt that they try to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:13 pm

He's helped host, support, and be part of several charity functions, where new and old alum have all gathered over the years.  So, I'm sure he probably still gets some news and dirt on happenings in Bachnation.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm

pure speculation here, could be about Sean/Catherine or anyone ???

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:17 pm

^He made it sound like like it could be anyone from the show. I don't think his tweets point in a particular direction.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Craig allegedly had an affair with a married Bachelor producer after he was supposed to be in the cast of Bachelor Pad (1, I think). He was dropped from the cast and the producer was fired. That's what I read anyway.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Samuel10Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Samuel10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Family10Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Samuel15Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:29 pm

I'd forgotten about that.  Wasn't it the same producer who worked on the Mesnick/Lowe CWS episode?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:29 pm

lipsis wrote:Craig allegedly had an affair with a married Bachelor producer after he was supposed to be in the cast of Bachelor Pad (1, I think). He was dropped from the cast and the producer was fired. That's what I read anyway.

What? Craig doesn't seem like someone you ruin your marriage for. What is it with all these married producers having affairs with contestants - rozlyn, crazy Michelle, and now Craig.

He probably does know some dirt then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Well, remember what Roz P. snarkily hinted at to CH regarding his own behavior and then lo and behold his marriage ends.
I think production has long been known to be a bit wild, crusty and uh wild. In the early days of SM I saw some personal videos and they were drunken wild parties and goofiness. They work long hours together and need to let off uh--steam.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:35 pm

As I always say' consider the source. That said, the resulting events match the story. Craig was not on BP and the producer was suddenly no longer a producer

http://www.wetpaint.com/bizarre-scandal-bachelor-pad-producer-fired-for-affair-with-craig-robinson-664758/

Ps: I was thinking we were getting a little OT here but then realized this could be considered an "other couple". Lol

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Samuel10Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Samuel10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Family10Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Samuel15Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'd forgotten about that.  Wasn't it the same producer who worked on the Mesnick/Lowe CWS episode?

One and the same. She produced on Jason's season of TB.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:He's probably hyping up something that has nothing to do with what we're thinking. Would Craig of all people be he one to break some huge show scandal? I think not.

IDK, he is an attorney and from what I have read in his tweets, he doesn't seem to sensationalize things.   This has peaked my interest.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom