SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Anyboat Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 pm

albean99 wrote:It's one of my guilty pleasures. I will say I'm not as much into sleuthing as I used to be. I'm just not interested in the season until it's on tv. I spend enough time online without that. :Nod:

truth!! I've banned myself from Instagram for a week - met my family for the first time and everything! They seem nice.
Anyboat
Anyboat

Male Posts : 4

http://anyboat.com.au

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:49 am

so we never found out what craig was talking about?

also who was the producer that he had an affair with?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:56 am

Nope. He said we would find out soon but that was two months ago.

The producer was Karri-Leigh Mastrangelo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 am

bluwavz wrote:Nope. He said we would find out soon but that was two months ago.

I know that tweet still bugs me and I wish he would spill.  Several scenarios crossed my mind:  could it be regarding Ben's season (Becca being on the show for example), Andi's book, an upcoming breakup of a popular couple, the tabloid rumors of K and S?  It's probably none of the above but I hate when people throw something out there and then never follow up.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:12 pm

I'm inclined to think that it was nothing much since he hasn't said anything more about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:15 am

isittrue wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Nope. He said we would find out soon but that was two months ago.

I know that tweet still bugs me and I wish he would spill.  Several scenarios crossed my mind:  could it be regarding Ben's season (Becca being on the show for example), Andi's book, an upcoming breakup of a popular couple, the tabloid rumors of K and S?  It's probably none of the above but I hate when people throw something out there and then never follow up.

I know! Such a pet peeve! I'm guessing it was nothing major or a complete lie, since we would have heard something from tabloids, anonymous sources, or RS. I don't think any of those things would make you "never want to watch the show again" or "you never believe in true love after this". To me, that's something like a divorce or knowing that a final couple relationship was completely faked or infidelity, even.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:11 pm

I realize this is kind of morbid laugh out loud but sometimes I wonder if there will ever be a Bachelor nation divorce. The 5 married couples, the 2 BP/BiP couples, and the few contestants who married someone from another season are all going strong!

I wonder if there's more pressure to stay married (and avoid being 'the first') vs actually getting married after such a public engagement.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:I realize this is kind of morbid laugh out loud but sometimes I wonder if there will ever be a Bachelor nation divorce. The 5 married couples, the 2 BP/BiP couples, and the few contestants who married someone from another season are all going strong!

I wonder if there's more pressure to stay married (and avoid being 'the first') vs actually getting married after such a public engagement.

Oddly it seems that when they get there they manage to stick. In someways the public spectacle seems to crash the ones that won't work before they marry.

I had doubts about Trista (could not stand her), but she and Ryan seem to have a great and solid marriage. All the couples also seem pretty realistic that marriage isn't a fairy tale and takes work.

Now I do wonder if our last bachette will have a stable marriage, but her F1 seems to love all the crap I dislike about her, so maybe they will last too. I honestly don't see any warning signs in their relationship. They just aren't people I like.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Me too stuck, I even think they'll get married and be fine. Mostly because they seem like a good fit and get each other, regardless of how likeable they may be. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens in 5 years time. I feel like with the exception of the Sutters and the Mesnicks, everyone else is still in the honeymoon phase.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Me too stuck, I even think they'll get married and be fine. Mostly because they seem like a good fit and get each other, regardless of how likeable they may be. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens in 5 years time. I feel like with the exception of the Sutters and the Mesnicks, everyone else is still in the honeymoon phase.
This is so morbid, I love it!! The only two I feel confident, would bet my money on definitely, are Trista/Ryan and Jash. Zero doubt in my mind those couples are forever, 100% certainty. Next are Des and Chris, let's say 90% confidence only because I don't follow them them so I may be off on this. I have no idea on Molly/Jason or Sean/Cat, those two couples don't seem like good fits to me so I don't get how those relationships work. They're both married so I guess somehow they must work? I feel like Catherine might be a flight risk at some point down the line especially laugh out loud 

I like Kait and Shawn too much to guess anything because all my predictions are too clouded by how much I fan for them. I think considering everything Shawn's put up with during the show though, I'm not worried about their chances.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:07 pm

If one of the couples were ever to get divorced, I'd probably put my money on Sean/Catherine or Holly/Blake. I do think that Sean/Catherine rushed a bit into marriage and babies and I think that, once the honeymoon phase is over, they are probably going to have some major issues. That said, I don't think Sean would ever get a divorce and Catherine seems to think Sean is the biggest catch in the world, so they'll probably make it. Jason/Molly do seem pretty different to me as well, as Molly seems really assertive/alpha, but I think that power dynamic works for them. I also think they dealt with SO much after their season that if they were going to break up, it would have been then.

I agree with bleu that it'll be interesting to see where everyone is in 5 years' time. All of the couples, except for T/R, have only been married for 5 years or less, which is pretty recent. I also wonder what things are going to be like for the current couples who are old news by then and won't be getting the attention and opportunities they do now. Will that affect their relationships? It'll be interesting to see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:13 pm

IDK JMOAA having been married 36 yrs and counting. No matter how great a pair look on paper there are always challenges in life, marriage, parenthood, financially, professionally etc. 
Marriage is a hard job. I am constantly amazed when I hear someone married 30+ yrs getting divorced. 
I don't think I will make predictions. They all have different coping skills, along with their spouses and this is fluid. 
Some will give more at one time and take more at another. 
Life is hard!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom