SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Wanting to be influenced by the Kartrashians. What a noble aspiration.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Post by eirekay Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wanting to be influenced by the Kartrashians. What a noble aspiration.

Between that comment, the Belly Button Wishing Ring and her answer to this question: "If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Buy a room on a cruise ship that I could use any time. A place in Southern California on the beach, a penthouse in New York. Buy Sephora's inventory. Most of all, give a TON to my parents for payback."
I'm beginning to think that Ashley is 26 going on 16. "Buy Sephora's inventory?" Now that sounds like a down-to-earth Iowa Want-to-be.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:Wanting to be influenced by the Kartrashians. What a noble aspiration.

Because I aspire to be famous like someone who got famous for doing a sex tape where the guy p^^d on her. Class all the way.

WTH is wrong with these girls?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:35 am

I have no idea. But, those gals are all sticking together unlike other ones.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What is the fascination with these young women and insect? First we get caterpillars to replace eyebrows and now spiders to replace the lashes.

Quick question - can Ashley swim in those lashes? Like, does it affect pool and hot tub time? question
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:44 am

I guess Ashley I has been too busy applying makeup and writing her "I want to be KK" blog to ever have a boyfriend. giggling

Interesting that RS identified her as a nanny but the Bach calls her a "freelance journalist." Does a blog that probably like 10 people (friends) read make one a freelance journalist? Suspect Does she leave the kids she is the nanny for to fend for themselves if her eyelashes need reapplying? no no

Given her KK obsession, she has to be on the show thinking the "fame" and publicity will help her become a KK clone so she can post 1000 selfies a day, have the paps follow her when she does interesting things like park her car, and have the rags write about every piece of clothing she wears and "breaking news" and a "shocker" everytime she changes her hairstyle.

She's an awful actress and delusional if she thinks that act is going to make her "famous." But I can see her desperately trying to stretch her 15 mins of infamy post show.

I still cringe that she is from my home state and would gladly sign the petition to export her to Iowa. Don't care if she and the farmer never see each other again- just want her out of my state!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 am

She is out of control. I literally yelled "shut up" to my Tv during her temper tantrum over not getting the princess date. Just no.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:57 pm

I'm not sure when she leaves, but if she's on for much longer, I'm not sure I can continue to watch. Luckily, I dvr'd the show last night so I was able to fast forward through much of her ridiculous trantrums. I found it funny that she was so upset she didn't get the Cinderella date...clearly she is more interested in the date then the guy.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Smileydog wrote:I'm not sure when she leaves, but if she's on for much longer, I'm not sure I can continue to watch. Luckily, I dvr'd the show last night so I was able to fast forward through much of her ridiculous trantrums. I found it funny that she was so upset she didn't get the Cinderella date...clearly she is more interested in the date then the guy.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/01/27/bachelor-chris-soules-jade/

Now we know why.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:12 pm

All make sense now. I just really need her off my tv. I can't stand her whining. It isn't doing her any favors.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:31 am

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 B8j1yCZIEAEm1Oe
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:34 am

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 B8UarzfCAAI9xT8

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 3 B8Uss2NIQAILe1J

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

+20
nutty1
Luvstruck
stuckinsc
northernviewer
ThankMeLater