SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 5 Screen-shot-2015-02-13-at-10-21-44-am
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 pm

This is an interesting article and it was written by Ashley.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a37604/ashley-iaconetti-bachelor-virginity-sl**-shaming/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_155736165

I'm a Virgin, So Why Am I Being sl**-Shamed?
Bachelor contestant Ashley Iaconetti on why a girl can act sexy without, you know, having sex.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:16 pm

^Is that what she calls what she did on the show? Acting sexy? Everytime she kissed Chris I cringed because it always looked like they weren't feeding her and she was trying to eat his face. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Is that what she calls what she did on the show?  Acting sexy?  Everytime she kissed Chris I cringed because it always looked like they weren't feeding her and she was trying to eat his face.  giggling

I just had the image of Ashley I being the Bachelorette and, like the old days when contestants could refuse the rose, her suitors would decline left and right and then high-tail it outta there! Hugesmile

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:23 am

One of my sons tweeted me that it would be a great B'ette season if Ashley I and Ashley S were the two leads the male contestants have to choose between!  Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 handwave
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Great insight!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ashley-i-what-i-learned-113515138405.html
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 pm

eliza3 wrote:Great insight!

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ashley-i-what-i-learned-113515138405.html

Thanks for the link! She does seem to be cer self-aware and able to learn from her mistakes. And she really is gorgeous, if she could just go a bit lighter with the mascara wand.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Ashley I is getting more press than the Bachelorette giggling

Her articles are well written and insightful.

She doesn't need all that makeup. She appeared on Funny and Die and looked quiet lovely without much of it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:41 pm

ElonM wrote:Ashley I is getting more press than the Bachelorette giggling

She doesn't need all that makeup. She appeared on Funny and Die and looked quiet lovely without much of it.

While she was OTT during the show I didn't mind it as much as find it awkward....trying to swallow Chris while kissing him...and annoying that she wanted to be a Kardashian. Everything that I have seen post show has been very positive. I like that she learned some stuff and can make fun of herself. That ability to laugh at one self is for me, one of the best traits in anyone! I can't wait to see her on BIP!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 pm

ElonM wrote:Ashley I is getting more press than the Bachelorette giggling

I think she is still wearing quite a bit (she has a tutorial for "natural look" on her website, and it includes A LOT of products), but I agree. She looks much better without going super-kardashian.

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:19 pm

I didn't watch the Bachelor season 19 so I knew nothing about Ashley I until yesterday when I was searching something and then I found myself in her twitter page, instagram page, then I went and I read the article she did in Cosmo. Later I went to youtube and watched the interview she did with Jimmy Kimmel and I was laughing so hard. Then I just read her other article and watched other interviews.

After all of that I came to the conclusion that she is great. She has an amazing sense of humor, she is intelligent, gorgeous, and honest.

I didn't knew she was gonna be on BIP 2 so now I can't wait to see her there!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Iaconetti - Discussion

+20
nutty1
Luvstruck
stuckinsc
northernviewer
ThankMeLater