SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:02 pm

My gut is saying Britt and I hope my gut is totally wrong!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Mike Fleiss
‏@fleissmeister   A decision will be made very soon!!!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · Feb 17  
Much gratitude for the greatest fans in the world. Thank you, #Bachelornation ! Ratings were BIG last night. Now a virgin in fantasy suite!

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·   Feb 16    
Remember to watch tonite's episode very closely. We need your help choosing our next Bachelorette...
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:My gut is saying Britt and I hope my gut is totally wrong!

I hope you're gut is right, but I'm 99% sure it's gonna be Kaitlyn. sad
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:14 pm

jen689 wrote:I posted an article in the Arie thread about how the producers wanted him as the Bachelor instead of Chris.  The ABC executives didn't want to cast Arie because he hadn't been on TV for a couple of years.  They wanted someone from Andi's season.  IMO they'll do the same thing with the Bachelorette and cast one of the women from Chris's season.

IMO, producers wanting Arie is because Arie would be a romantic lead (vs. Chris who isn't) and precisely why I think we'll see Britt as the next Bachelorette --- she's the romantic lead of Chris' season.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Who calls the real shots - producers or the execs on casting? Are they really interested in the viewing public opinion?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:21 pm

^No they aren't. I believe that the execs have the final-final say.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Amberish wrote:
jen689 wrote:I posted an article in the Arie thread about how the producers wanted him as the Bachelor instead of Chris.  The ABC executives didn't want to cast Arie because he hadn't been on TV for a couple of years.  They wanted someone from Andi's season.  IMO they'll do the same thing with the Bachelorette and cast one of the women from Chris's season.

IMO, producers wanting Arie is because Arie would be a romantic lead (vs. Chris who isn't) and precisely why I think we'll see Britt as the next Bachelorette --- she's the romantic lead of Chris' season.

Yeah, but they decided not go with Arie because he wasn't the "safe" choice and went with Chris. So, following that lead, I don't think that Britt would be the safe choice at all. She was a controversial character who was accused of being unhygienic and insincere and was spoken very negatively about in Chris's blog (which is co-written/approved by TPTB). I'm not saying they couldn't pick her, but I think that the show's success with Chris (safe) and failure with JP (unsafe) is going to lead them to pick the safe choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:41 pm

In Chris blog he had mentioned that Becca was going to be around for a long time ( paraphrasing) can it be that something was in the works to have her as the next Bachelorette?

Based on her interactions with the other women being non confrontational, pretty much low key, but with the "virgin in FS" label who knows.

I'm still unsure about her being on this show (her reasons)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 pm

The execs win out over the producers. Millsy wins out over MF, but MF can poop all over Millsy with the resulting edits etc of the season.  So---

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Chris was considered the safe choice, and look...many people think he's way too boring and inarticulate. The main reason Arie didnt get the gig was because of worry that he wouldn't be fresh in viewers minds, not because he wasn't the safe choice. People are gonna watch no matter who the lead is at the end of the day. The show loved the controversy Juan Pablo gave them, no mater how much they tried to make it seem like they didnt. Controversy actually does them more good than harm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:Chris was considered the safe choice, and look...many people think he's way too boring and inarticulate. The main reason Arie didnt get the gig was because of worry that he wouldn't be fresh in viewers minds, not because he wasn't the safe choice. People are gonna watch no matter who the lead is at the end of the day. The show loved the controversy Juan Pablo gave them, no mater how much they tried to make it seem like they didnt. Controversy actually does them more good than harm.

Not necessarily true. At least in my case, I'm not watching this season! Very first time since season 2 and I'm beginning to wise up, thank goodness!! :yes: I also am not following along here either. I'm interested in who the next ette is so that is why I am checking this thread and I do check anything else here that is NOT related to anything Chris! I have a feeling I am not alone in not watching this season. :Nod: JMO of course... Hugesmile

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Agree with you, Brill.
I have only watched 3 episodes this season. I have, however, been following the show and actively in the discussion thread the night of the episode airing. I know a lot of regular viewers in my circle not watching this season. I wonder if the demographic numbers are changing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky