SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:43 pm

^I can't shake that feeling either. Something been bugging me all season about her presence on the show and seemingly her lack of emotions at times (can't really say, but...)

The Chris (maybe spoiler comment in his blog on her being around for a long time) if not F1. Strange because WHY say it

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 pm

The only problem with the whole virgin thing is there would be no drama about it. It is what it is.
It would be brought up ad nauseam every episode and probably a lot of overtly, disgusting subliminal suggestion--visiting the leaning Tower of Pisa, lot of oyster appetizers, couple massages, visiting the Eiffel Tower.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:55 pm

^Exactly. The virgin thing would be over the top. If people thought the born-again virgin thing for SeanCat's wedding was bad the virgin storyline for Becca as Bachelorette would be 100x worse I have no doubt.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Fleiss and company would be like cats in the cream.... Will she, won't she. Who's the one to get the virgin etc. vicious cycle but that's their game

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 am

What we want doesn't figure into it.. MF will pick whoever HE thinks will give him a story that will interest the average viewer and give him the ratings he's looking for.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 am

northernviewer wrote:What we want doesn't figure into it.. MF will pick whoever HE thinks will give him a story that will interest the average viewer and give him the ratings he's looking for.

Even after MF picks, they still need the final seal of approval from the ABC executives. I know it won't be Becca, and it may be Kaitlyn, but the only thing that gives me pause about her is that ABC is starting a new family values campaign, and the producers who didn't think she may be considered for the lead role, didn't bother to clean her edit in the first 3 episodes. Although, it was obvious that they later toned down her mouth/personality in later episodes. Hopefully, the ABC execs don't have long memories.

Well, it may go further than those 3 episodes. Rolling Eyes
She had 28 yrs before being on this show. She vacuumed her SM soon after filming was completed. With only cursory sleuthing a lot was uncovered that was colorful. I'm thinking of the youtubes.
If ABC is starting a new family values campaign how can they consider keeping that vile Robt Mills? He gives me the creeps.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 am

I recall Jillian having a bit of a potty mouth LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 am

^That's an understatement. laugh out loud

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:25 am

So, just my speculation, but it is believed that TPTB really wanted both Melissa and Chantal to be the bachelorette. Both seasons where something changed or spoilers were wrong for a very long time. I can see a show where if Whitney isn't F1, they shows how much she believed Chris was it for and how it is now her chance to find the man who really does love her. Whitney certainly has enough personality and with being spoiled F1 would have a huge built in ca base just dying to see her find her real true love.

Again, this is just my wild speculation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:34 am

Kaitlyn cleaned up her sm after filming. There was quite a lot of colorful things found. I would imagine ABC has seen it, if not it should be an interesting season with the rags and RS. It's hard to clean up 28 yrs of being a free spirit.
I think I might have one of those tee shirts somewhere.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:The only problem with the whole virgin thing is there would be no drama about it. It is what it is.
It would be brought up ad nauseam every episode and probably a lot of overtly, disgusting subliminal suggestion--visiting the leaning Tower of Pisa, lot of oyster appetizers, couple massages, visiting the Eiffel Tower.

Could you just picture the questions Chris would be asking at the Wedding? And I was bored with the grown sexy and honeymoon questions for Sean and Catherine, that would be childs play for them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:08 am

I figured Becca was out for Bachelorette when CH talked about her fear of intimacy in his blog post. That and her low key personality.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky