SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:02 pm

However, in 2 out of 3 of above that you stated they wanted the f2 and that person was unable to be it for various reasons. cantstopl
It feasibly could be F2 if TPTB wanted it and it worked with that cast person. It's all in what TPTB want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:However, in 2 out of 3 of above that you stated they wanted the f2 and that person was unable to be it for various reasons. cantstopl
It feasibly could be F2 if TPTB wanted it and it worked with that cast person. It's all in what TPTB want.
That is true. I know they wanted Chantal really bad. She reminds me of Whit in a way. (No wonder I love Whitney so much giggling )
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Ben, although was on the Bachelorette was F2 and the next lead, so who knows.

I find it ironic that MF tweeted the coin phrase when referencing in making a decision of the next 'ette considering the coin phrase was used for Kaitlyn.

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister · Mar 1
We gotta decide soon!!! @Millsy11374 says just flip a coin...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Kaitlyn just tweeted this about her photos.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2m2 minutes ago
My gf was just excited to see me, shes a local photographer, they aren't promo photos. The show would wanna do those I'm sure not my gf!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Sounds real convincing after the fact. cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:Kaitlyn just tweeted this about her photos.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 2m2 minutes ago
My gf was just excited to see me, shes a local photographer, they aren't promo photos. The show would wanna do those I'm sure not my gf!
LOL! Well, I'm convinced. I just hope she's setting the tone with how much she's going to spoil her own season with this start.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ben, although was on the Bachelorette was F2 and the next lead, so who knows.

I find it ironic that MF tweeted the coin phrase when referencing in making a decision of the next 'ette considering the coin phrase was used for Kaitlyn.  

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Mar 1
We gotta decide soon!!! @Millsy11374 says just flip a coin...

I think that's a different situation, because there's a pretty sizable gap between when the ATFR films and the filming for the Bachelor starts. The whole issue with the Bachelorette is that the filming starts right after ATFR. I still think that if they wanted an F2, they could easily make it work. All they really would have to do is move back filming about 2-3 weeks. Not a big deal in the grand scheme.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds real convincing after the fact. cantstopl

That or really pathetic, if that was the case of it just being a gf taking pics for the heck of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

The gf just happens to be a photographer. cantstopl Very professional photoshoot.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am

marloon wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: Could it be possible that the next Bachelorette hasn't been annouced yet because it's one of the F2

They don't usually announce the new Bachelorette until the AFTR.

They announce at ATFR but does anyone think that the next 'ette knows now?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

Rolly wrote:
marloon wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: Could it be possible that the next Bachelorette hasn't been annouced yet because it's one of the F2

They don't usually announce the new Bachelorette until the AFTR.

They announce at ATFR but does anyone think that the next 'ette knows now?

Yes, she knows.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

Does it seem like a sign that Britt has abandoned twitter for the last couple weeks? doesn't seem like an 'ette move..
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky