SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:21 pm

I think it was rather obvious Jillian slept with Jason. I know people say she wasn't the first choice as the lead, but she still was.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:24 pm

northernviewer wrote:Sprite, that may very well all be true, but the edit that we were shown had a definite implication of her saying he could have sex with her any time he wanted and it was being said in a crude manner.  Even if they did change their mind as the show was airing, the fact remains that her edit was not that of the next lead IMO

I agree but then when the show aired I think they were unprepared for Kaitlyn's popularity with the fans. They have clearly had Britt in mind all along, but now they don't know what to do. That may have something to do with why they seems to be filming promos for both of them right now.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just wondering... have we ever had a lead that we know slept with the Bach or ette from their season?  just curious....

Officially or non-officially? Non-officially, it's Trista, Jen, Jillian, Ben, and Emily. Most likely Jason and Deanna, as well. And, during their seasons, I'm pretty sure Jillian slept with all three, Ali slept with Roberto (but would have slept with Frank if he hadn't left), Ashley slept with Ben and JP, Emily slept with Arie and Jef, and Andi slept with Nick and Josh. So, I don't think Kaitlyn sleeping with Chris makes her any more or less promiscuous than a typical lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:33 pm

chiliwhili wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Sprite, that may very well all be true, but the edit that we were shown had a definite implication of her saying he could have sex with her any time he wanted and it was being said in a crude manner.  Even if they did change their mind as the show was airing, the fact remains that her edit was not that of the next lead IMO

I agree but then when the show aired I think they were unprepared for Kaitlyn's popularity with the fans.  They have clearly had Britt in mind all along, but now they don't know what to do.  That may have something to do with why they seems to be filming promos for both of them right now.  

See, I disagree. I don't think that she got the "Bachelorette" edit. On the very first episode, they told Michelle Money to bring up the "no showering" thing. They showed clips of the girls saying she doesn't shower, wears makeup to bed, is super fake, and lied about wanting kids. They could have easily left all that out. I'm sure the girls have bad-mouthed other girls, as well, but Britt and Kelsey were the ones they focused on. Furthermore, they could have very easily edited Britt's exit to show her apologizing and leaving with dignity. Instead, they showed her trying to manipulate Chris into apologizing, Chris calling her fake and saying that she's not what he wants in a wife, and later rolling his eyes when she was crying. I don't think Britt's that bad, but the edit certainly wanted us to think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
chiliwhili wrote:

I agree but then when the show aired I think they were unprepared for Kaitlyn's popularity with the fans.  They have clearly had Britt in mind all along, but now they don't know what to do.  That may have something to do with why they seems to be filming promos for both of them right now.  

See, I disagree. I don't think that she got the "Bachelorette" edit. On the very first episode, they told Michelle Money to bring up the "no showering" thing. They showed clips of the girls saying she doesn't shower, wears makeup to bed, is super fake, and lied about wanting kids. They could have easily left all that out. I'm sure the girls have bad-mouthed other girls, as well, but Britt and Kelsey were the ones they focused on. Furthermore, they could have very easily edited Britt's exit to show her apologizing and leaving with dignity. Instead, they showed her trying to manipulate Chris into apologizing, Chris calling her fake and saying that she's not what he wants in a wife, and later rolling his eyes when she was crying. I don't think Britt's that bad, but the edit certainly wanted us to think so.

As far as early to mid-season edit, I thought Whitney best fit the traditional Bette edit.  Of course that changed as she continued in the process to her spot in the final 2. 
Honestly, the edit of many kept changing...Carly is another example of potential gone awry.  Oh, and even Kelsey looked good to a point and then she rapidly imploded.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Just wondering... have we ever had a lead that we know slept with the Bach or ette from their season?  just curious....

Officially or non-officially? Non-officially, it's Trista, Jen, Jillian, Ben, and Emily. Most likely Jason and Deanna, as well. And, during their seasons, I'm pretty sure Jillian slept with all three, Ali slept with Roberto (but would have slept with Frank if he hadn't left), Ashley slept with Ben and JP, Emily slept with Arie and Jef, and Andi slept with Nick and Josh. So, I don't think Kaitlyn sleeping with Chris makes her any more or less promiscuous than a typical lead.

thanks, I was just curious. Wow, this kinda shocks me...I am old :yes: giggling I can't imagine for the life of me, sleeping with anybody but the one I intended on choosing. scratch

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:00 pm

notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
chiliwhili wrote:

As far as early to mid-season edit, I thought Whitney best fit the traditional Bette edit.  Of course that changed as she continued in the process to her spot in the final 2. 
Honestly, the edit of many kept changing...Carly is another example of potential gone awry.  Oh, and even Kelsey looked good to a point and then she rapidly imploded.

Yeah, I agree. Usually, it's super obvious who they are setting up and this time it just wasn't. I still think Whitney got the most traditional Bachelorette edit, with the tragic past, all the girls praising her, her sticking up for Jordan, falling in love so deeply, and even starting off the season saying "Sometimes, these boys just do not want to settle down!". Seems like the perfect set-up to me, but I'm pretty sure she wins. Even if she doesn't, filming starts the week after and they would have changed it if an F2 were to be lead. I agree that Carly also got a great Bachelorette edit during the beginning. Especially when she said "guys just haven't been that nice to me", that totally gave me Des vibes. But, then she became a mean girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:snipped

Yeah, I agree. Usually, it's super obvious who they are setting up and this time it just wasn't. I still think Whitney got the most traditional Bachelorette edit, with the tragic past, all the girls praising her, her sticking up for Jordan, falling in love so deeply, and even starting off the season saying "Sometimes, these boys just do not want to settle down!". Seems like the perfect set-up to me, but I'm pretty sure she wins. Even if she doesn't, filming starts the week after and they would have changed it if an F2 were to be lead. I agree that Carly also got a great Bachelorette edit during the beginning. Especially when she said "guys just haven't been that nice to me", that totally gave me Des vibes. But, then she became a mean girl!
[/quote]

I still think if Whitney is F2 they can make it okay for her to start next week. Also have we had confirmation that shooting starts next week? Didn't they delay slightly with Jillian? I know they were still filming Jillian's season when it started airing.

Whitney got the bachelorette edit to me and the WTA, which is usually the meet the new Bachelorette show, really didn't give us a ready to go Kaitlyn or Britt and to me highlighted that Carly wasn't all nice.

To me that leaves the door open for an F2 Whitney. Especially if it is a weird FRC, we see the end of Whitney with Chris and how she moved on and then we have the Becca and Chris proposal at AFTR.

I have no proof, just my own opinion, but Whitney would be thrilled to be the bachelorette and her extra time in LA could very easily have been to do her bachelorette makeover.

She is just the perfect woman for it. Ready to commit, but also a successful woman. A career that can move almost anywhere and fun and sparkly personality that would draw the men in. No problem with physical intimacy but she also didn't over sell it be taking her clothes off or asking him to plow her field.

And this would be fantastic, a real cannonball, kaboom to RS, not only getting F1 wrong but the bachelorette too.

This really is Brad2.0 without the drawing to spoil it. RS had "pictures" of Chantal and Brad at Thanksgiving. Emily was the bachelorette. He was so sure. Then the last week he changes when it becomes obvious due to the people at FORT that he made constant fun of that Emily was F1.

I might be wrong, but this season and all the extra spoilers that are pro-Whitney without any visual proof reminds me so much of the extra people are saying that they had heard it was still Brooks that he was coming back. Even the previews told us this was wrong, but all spoilers held firm.

If RS was starting to get worried due to the wonderful efforts of this board, then I can see all the extra sources coming out of the woodwork to make RS feel more confident.

I will survive either way, but this season is strange and RS beating his chest how he hasn't been wrong for the two season's since Des, congrats one was JPG where he may or may have not had info from a bitter Clare's camp and the other he had the plane video. Not exactly impressive RS, not at all. Also I have a strong feeling Andi's friends or family gave him stuff, he was nicer to Andi than he has been to any lead in the past. It was weird.

Anyway, I think Whitney would be a great Bachelorette with good men, a good story and hopefully finding a man who is on the same page as her and not one she seems to be leading all the time. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 pm

It looks to me like it's between Kaitlyn & Britt. Maybe the big surprise is that there will be a type of FRC but for the Bachelorette and they'll both be at the ATFR to find out if they're the one. hi speechless

I actually hate that idea but wouldn't put it past Fleiss. If he picks Britt I'll be really mad because usually love the Bachelorette but she'd ruin it for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:01 pm

^^^. All good points guys. I just got that vibe from how much Chris H has been promoting Britt, but you are right..... Not sure why they have been filming promos of the two of them though. Will be interesting!!!!

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

thanks, I was just curious.  Wow, this kinda shocks me...I am old :yes: giggling   I can't imagine for the life of me, sleeping with anybody but the one I intended on choosing.  scratch

Andi slept with JPG on his season too.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Whitney, Whitney, Whitney!!! JMO.

No, No, No!!! I don't think she is going to be available....JMO. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky