SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Any idea when she's cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Smileydog Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:59 pm

I actually found myself really liking her last night. She seems really easy going, has a good sense of humor and is cute. I would much prefer to see her as the bachelorette instead of Britt or Becca.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Smileydog wrote:I actually found myself really liking her last night. She seems really easy going, has a good sense of humor and is cute. I would much prefer to see her as the bachelorette instead of Britt or Becca.

Of the ones that have been mentioned...by us...as a possible Bette...Carly, Kaitlyn, Becca and Britt....I think she is the best blend of sincerity and fun personality. The only thing...those eyebrows have to be fixed...ASAP! As a bonus, we would get to see her big brother during HTDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileydog Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Yes, fix the eyebrows...but the show can help with that! And I agree that she has that mix of sincerity and personality that can make it work. Right now Becca seems to bland (probably just her edit) and Britt screams fake to me. Must be all the wanna be actress talk. While I think Kaitlyn seems fun, I'm not sure she is really looking to settle down.

Smileydog

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:52 pm

All the fun girls never get picked like Lesley m from Sean's season

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Carly is cute and fun and doesn't take herself too seriously.  She's a go with the flow type of gal.  I was touched when she told his sisters that she hasn't had a boyfriend who respected her.  She speaks for so many women that you want her to find her happily-ever-after.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add that I believe she is cut after Episode 6 - right before the home towns.)
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Carly's one of my favorites and I followed her before she was on the show. She's cute and has a good personality so I hope she's at least in consideration for Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Carly actually reminds me a lot of Ashley Hebert. I would love to see her as the bachelorette, but then again I really wanted her brother to be the bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
Smileydog wrote:I actually found myself really liking her last night. She seems really easy going, has a good sense of humor and is cute. I would much prefer to see her as the bachelorette instead of Britt or Becca.

Of the ones that have been mentioned...by us...as a possible Bette...Carly, Kaitlyn, Becca and Britt....I think she is the best blend of sincerity and fun personality. The only thing...those eyebrows have to be fixed...ASAP! As a bonus, we would get to see her big brother during HTDs.

HAHA I agree on all accounts!!

Carly is probably my favourite contestant this season, I like Whit, Becca and Kaitlyn as well but she just seems very bubbly, cute and genuine. I would be on board for a season of her, I think she would be a good lead due to her personality and would actually be looking for someone.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Carly actually reminds me a lot of Ashley Hebert.  I would love to see her as the bachelorette, but then again I really wanted her brother to be the bachelor.

Agreed Stuck, I actually just posted this in another thread, she reminds of a less energized version of Ashley H (a little less energized)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Carly is really cute and fun and I am glad we will see her and Chris next week in a 1:1.  I agree, she could be a contender for Bette and can carry the show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:00 pm

She needs to lose those cheap, tacky hair extensions first.
Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 4 E69e47c79d38c96777ac3dfb321cadca_zpsd44f3971

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

+44
aglaea
northernviewer
marloon
BachfanNY
nutty1