SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:04 pm

chloep, I am spoiler-free, but I have looked at the previews that have been tweeted/retweeted by Millsy. That's the extent of my knowledge. I do plan on sleuthing screencaps, provided TPTB give us useful previews. I have no time/interest to check out any SM.

Chris still bores me -- hopefully, tonight will change my mind. I may come down here to comment on my impressions of the girls, but I won't say anything regarding what I discover from the screencaps. If there isn't enough interest in the non-spoiled sleuthing, I may stop. No sense in having a conversation with myself. giggling  But hopefully, more will show up after tonight.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Yes chloep do it! Even though I am spoiled, I found it fun to question various situations that I truly wasn't sure about and liked reading non spoiled opinions.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Okay, studying the bios, it occurred to me that my "prediction ranking" probably won't be my "fave ranking".  :sadface:
So, I'll do a TOP 5 made up of my favorite girls (->not taking Chris into account), before I do the prediction ranking(that will include my opinion ---btw, oh boy, plenty of WTF and  scratch there....)

TOP 5 [PERSONAL FAVORITES] - with excerpts from their bio

Britt [27]

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  - Page 2 540.1x1

Hometown: Hollywood, CA
Can't live without: Bible, journal, makeup, snacks, cell phone

If I never had to worry, I would be very happy.

If I never got to step out of my comfort zone, I would be very sad.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Pay off my college loans. Buy my parents whatever they need most, plus a vacation! Save half of the difference and give the other half to charity.

Who is your favorite author?
David Foster Wallace or Dave Eggers. Both men have (or had) such a grasp of the human experience and the English language. Great wordsmiths, highly eccentric.

Who do you admire most in the world?

People who face danger to promote or defend the things they believe in. That's really living what you talk about.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
The children I sponsor are my most proud achievement. I am happy to put my money toward giving them a better life.
Source: Bio

Tracy [29]

Hometown: Wellington, FL

I love it when my date makes eye contact, asks questions, adds to conversation and makes me laugh.

I hate it when my date talks about himself the whole time or just asks questions like an interview and gives nothing back.

What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Funny, confident, smart, motivated, thoughtful and caring.

What does being married mean to you?
Having a sidekick and a teammate. Someone who's there for you and loves you no matter what.

Carly [29]

Hometown: Arlington, TX

Biggest date fear: Silence

I love it when my date is invested, opens the door, asks questions, looks me in the eyes, compliments me, smiles, laughs, holds my hand.

I hate it when my date looks at his phone the whole time, is absent mentally, is too handsy (at first), eats less than me, is rude to other people.

What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I had to be a pirate watcher from midnight to 4am in the Red Sea on my last ship. (Yes, you read that correct...actual pirates, not Captain Hook.)

What's the most romantic present you have ever received?
A handpicked flower from his walk to pick me up. Something about a man twirling a flower in his fingers...so sweet and thoughtful.

What does being married mean to you?
Two souls growing independently and intertwined at the same time. Unconditional love, trust, companionship and compassion.

Kelsey [28]

Hometown: Austin, TX

Can't live without: Hope, love, optimism, creativity, chapstick

If I never had to experience the death of a loved one, I would be very happy.

Who do you admire most in the world?
My grandma Helen because she is full of grace, wisdom, style, and strength.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would you be?
I'd be my future spouse so I could truly know the person and his experience in life. Then when I ask, "Honey, how was your day?" I'd have a better idea.

Top 3 all-time favorite movies?
Good Will Hunting, What About Bob?, and Mean Girls. They're great to psychoanalyze.

Jade [28]

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Can't live without: My dog, my car, my family, avocados, books

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
An elephant. They are associated with wisdom and altruism. They are large in scale yet graceful. I love the matriarchy as well.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
Jane Eyre. She's admirable, a heroine that relies on herself to get back on her feet. She's complex and passionate.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?

Launch my business, pay off my debt, set my parents up for retirement, invest, and give back.

It was pretty tough to pic a TOP 5 and not because I loved so many girls and couldn't decide, but rather that I felt pretty ambivalent towards most of them. I don't remember being that critical or nonchalant of the girls/and their answers in the past.
[btw, No girls from Iowa for Chris? Neither lot of country girls... I only counted a handful, really. I guess, we will see, but right now I am not super optimistic about this.... Did Chris indicate before filming that he'd be willing to move and leave the family business behind? ]
EDIT: DO NOT ANSWER, PLEASE! (see below)

I don't get to watch the episode tonight, so I'll post my "pre-season rankings" tomorrow 👅  and will update it once I get around watching the episode. [probably in a day or two]

Last edited by chloep on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:41 pm

What are you basing your fav ranking on? Just curious.

When you ask a question, indicate if you really want us to answer it, or if that's just your thoughts. yes

I'm having fun already! I really enjoyed the non sleuthing/spoilers topic last year!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:55 pm

^^ They are just my personal favorites, not taking Chris into account at all(their compatibility, their appeal to Chris), but rather whether they appeal to me. I edited my post and only left in the parts of their bios that really spoke to me. [for example: Jade being a Jane Eyre fan. Kelsey being a guidance counselor. Carly being Carly(I am a big fan of that quirky Waddell bunch. laugh out loud). How Tracy's idea of her perfect guy completely matches mine and how Britt impressed my with her answers all over...]

as for my questions..... hmmm. You make a good point. You know what, don't answer my question about the girls..(I have to assume some of the girls indicated the place where they live right now as their "hometown", but their "actual hometown" is much more rural and/or close to Chris'. I'd rather not know this. I am sure this is going to come up on the show if it really is the case.  Hugesmile )

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Litta123 wrote:chloep, I am spoiler-free, but I have looked at the previews that have been tweeted/retweeted by Millsy. That's the extent of my knowledge. I do plan on sleuthing screencaps, provided TPTB give us useful previews. I have no time/interest to check out any SM.

Chris still bores me -- hopefully, tonight will change my mind. I may come down here to comment on my impressions of the girls, but I won't say anything regarding what I discover from the screencaps. If there isn't enough interest in the non-spoiled sleuthing, I may stop. No sense in having a conversation with myself. giggling  But hopefully, more will show up after tonight.

+1

I'm going to watch the premiere here since I don't know the ladies and didn't have time with the holidays to sleuth anything yet.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 pm

GA, can this section get an "episodes discussion" thread? I don't think a thread for each episode is needed, but it would be nice to have this thread for casual musings(especially later on in the season) and a separate thread for discussing the actual episodes.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:18 pm

This whole red carpet think seems a little over the top. Seems as if they are trying to make people interested in this season. Makes me think this season is a dud.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:22 pm

chloep wrote:GA, can this section get an "episodes discussion" thread? I don't think a thread for each episode is needed, but it would be nice to have this thread for casual musings(especially later on in the season) and a separate thread for discussing the actual episodes.

Probably a good idea to add one to this section as well as the sleuthing no spoilers section as well just for the episodes.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:32 pm

This is my first season completely unspoiled. I didn't even read the bios. I liked Mackenzie and Alissa in the intro videos.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:37 pm

From the opening packages they did I likes Kelsey and Mackenzie best. Not feeling it with Amanda or Alisa for sure. Britt, Jillian, & Whitney I need to see more to decide my opinion. Could see Kelsey or Jillian as the next 'ettes if they are not Chris' choice. Long way to go. Limos next so my mind could change completely.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Ayana wrote:This is my first season completely unspoiled.  I didn't even read the bios. I liked Mackenzie and Alissa in the intro videos.

Welcomeparty! to the calm (usually) side.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

+7
Litta123
Sprite
Hotmomma
albean99
chloep