SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm so bored. I wish they would get to the limo arrivals already.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Kelsey seems really nice Smiley

Britt is kind of annoying.

That was disturbing, Reegan. giggling
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

chloep wrote:^^ They are just my personal favorites, not taking Chris into account at all(their compatibility, their appeal to Chris), but rather whether they appeal to me. I edited my post and only left in the parts of their bios that really spoke to me. [for example: Jade being a Jane Eyre fan. Kelsey being a guidance counselor. Carly being Carly(I am a big fan of that quirky Waddell bunch. laugh out loud). How Tracy's idea of her perfect guy completely matches mine and how Britt impressed my with her answers all over...]

as for my questions..... hmmm. You make a good point. You know what, don't answer my question about the girls..(I have to assume some of the girls indicated the place where they live right now as their "hometown", but their "actual hometown" is much more rural and/or close to Chris'. I'd rather not know this. I am sure this is going to come up on the show if it really is the case.  Hugesmile )

ok! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

I got distracted and haven't been paying much attention. I missed some of the girls. Jade is gorgeous!
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 am

I think Chris is going to tell CH he changed his mind and is keeping someone other than Tara.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:50 am

OK, definitely some interesting choices there towards the end. Must have kept them for entertainment.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:02 am

Chris needs to stop selling himself so short. You're more than a farmer from Iowa. He's a handsome young man who seems hardworking and loyal to his family.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:05 am

SafronSahara wrote:Chris needs to stop selling himself so short. You're more than a farmer from Iowa.  He's a handsome young man who seems hardworking and loyal to his family.

Well said. I think he definitely sells himself short.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:07 am

GrahamGal wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Chris needs to stop selling himself so short. You're more than a farmer from Iowa.  He's a handsome young man who seems hardworking and loyal to his family.

Well said.  I think he definitely sells himself short.

I just think he is modest. I thought he did really well tonight. We got to see a lot of his sense of humour...part raunchy, part self deprecating.

I am really curious to see who you guys think are the front runners from tonight.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:42 am

If I hade to go with his top 6 after tonight I would say Britt, Kelsey, Tracey, Jade, Kaitlyn and Whitney. My top 6 would not include Jade or Kaitlyn, but I think they would be in his. I would replace those 2 with Samantha and Jillian.

I never predict F4 from episode 1, but here goes. It will change I'm sure.

Britt
Whitney
Kelsey
Kaitlyn

I could see Kelsey (backstory) or Jillian (career) as the next Bachelorette if they are not with Chris.

Kelsey is my person favorite of the 30 woman. (at least after tonight)

Well off I go to sleuth so I will be posting in the sleuthing no spoiler thread. Everyone enjoy the season.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:07 pm

post moved to spoilers
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Kimberly is not a very good actress :p

We don't have a separate thread each episode for unspoiled people?
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - ** NO SPOILERS - NO SLEUTHING **

+7
Litta123
Sprite
Hotmomma
albean99
chloep