SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 pm

Life throws curve balls all the time. 
Look at how many personal stories we all have and some have shared here. 
I took care of a couple this past fall. He died late Sept. She followed Christmas day. I just read in the obits(yes, I read them a lot, as the last 25 yrs I have worked in geriatrics) their only son past away a few days ago. 
We don't have to like everything thrown in our path, but eventually to move on and grow we have to learn to cope/accept and learn what we can from it. 
One thing I have heard is instead of "why me?", "why not me?"  Something to think about.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Life throws curve balls all the time. 
Look at how many personal stories we all have and some have shared here. 
I took care of a couple this past fall. He died late Sept. She followed Christmas day. I just read in the obits(yes, I read them a lot, as the last 25 yrs I have worked in geriatrics) their only son past away a few days ago. 
We don't have to like everything thrown in our path, but eventually to move on and grow we have to learn to cope/accept and learn what we can from it. 
One thing I have heard is instead of "why me?", "why not me?"  Something to think about.

Re the bold, I was going to mention that in one of my posts upthread. I read the obits every day. I read the story, the background, their accomplishments, especially the elderly. They have amazing stories. I don't expect to read what the spouse has accomplished.

That's a sad series of events, Kasha.

Kelsey seems to think she can somehow capitalize on the passing of her husband.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Egotistical, self-absorbed people never fair well on this show. Tptb know how to pump them up and get them to spill all their superiority comments and thoughts and then exploit them. Better them than that nice guys I guess Hugesmile

If all of this social media criticism doesn't humble the girl (and she's in desperate need of it)... nothing will!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:09 pm

I remember from many years ago a local story about an immigrant family- husband and wife, 7 children and extended family all living together. The house burned down while husband was at work and the entire family died. He literally lost every family member he had. That to me is "losing everything."

He was a man of deep faith and the papers followed up with inspirational stories of how he went on from this horrific tragedy.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:15 pm

'The Bachelor' contestant Kelsey Poe attends Michigan viewing party

Fans can meet "The Bachelor" contestant Kelsey Poe tonight at a viewing party and fundraiser. If you cannot attend the Hudsonville event, you can join a live chat from the event on MLive.

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 pm

momoftrips wrote:'The Bachelor' contestant Kelsey Poe attends Michigan viewing party

Fans can meet "The Bachelor" contestant Kelsey Poe tonight at a viewing party and fundraiser. If you cannot attend the Hudsonville event, you can join a live chat from the event on MLive.

Is she serious? After the backlash from last episode? I 100% agree that the SM cyberbullying was wrong, but to attend a viewing party to "celebrate" her appearance on the show? Has she seen the preview for tonight's episode? I don't care how much editing or splice and dice they did, she comes off looking bad. scratch no idea
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:22 pm

I don't judge Kelsey while she's on the show, just a comment-- her demeanor scared the heck out of me!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
momoftrips wrote:'The Bachelor' contestant Kelsey Poe attends Michigan viewing party

Is she serious? After the backlash from last episode? I 100% agree that the SM cyberbullying was wrong, but to attend a viewing party to "celebrate" her appearance on the show? Has she seen the preview for tonight's episode? I don't care how much editing or splice and dice they did, she comes off looking bad. scratch no idea
That's her hometown so people there will kiss her butt and tell her how great she is. She must need her ego boost after getting knocked down a peg last week.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:48 pm

I think she just wants to do some damage control and "explain" her side as it happens, because if all her friends watch it without her... they might form a different opinion giggling

I'm sure the fake panic attack won't be as easy to explain away though... not if they have half a brain.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Well I would imagine now that she'll be one of the girls who Chris H. has a sit-down with at the WTA to explain herself.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:22 pm

I bet we will here something totally amazing from her. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I bet we will here something totally amazing from her. Rolling Eyes

It will undoubtedly be an amazing story!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

+54
whit90
Jolena
mindless
yrkiemommy
ElonM