SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 am

I actually find her a nice looking lady, if that means attractive, yes, it could be, but fortunately (or not) the attraction for me is built upon the attitude of people. And I don't like her attitude.
I thought that her way of expressing herself last time I got irritated was a one-time thing, poorly worded and twisted for the editing purpose, but after reading the additional caravan of her supporters (and I don't mean any of the members here, but her family) and her ongoing behavior of putting herself on the pedestal, I find her superiority complex completely unattractive.

Another note to Kelsey, about being a storyteller.
Usually the great works about life-changing stories have a very humble protagonists, who acknowledge own faults, challenge own flaws, deal with own weaknesses, face own fears and at the end learn some lesson. A lesson that helps them and maybe can help someone else. The main characters can be very egocentric, but not egoistic and arrogant, otherwise they don't listen anyone else but themselves and don't hear or see the world around them. And inspirational story is not about a person being alone, one and only, in the world where community matters and being connected is important.

Unless she wants to write another Siddhartha, a story about having found enlightenment.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:do you all think Kelsey is attractive, personality aside?

Physically, I consider her average looking, but she needs a clothing stylist. Her RC dresses were okay, but when dressed casually, she dresses like a woman much older than 28 and I don't find the look flattering.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:do you all think Kelsey is attractive, personality aside?

I think she's attractive in photos, especially the ones from her viewing party (or whatever that was), but I don't think she fits "The Bachelor" attractive profile.

When she opens her mouth, her laugh and her facial expressions make her unattractive to me.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm

I thought she was pretty when I first saw her pictures and when I saw her auction video.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:40 pm

I too think she has a pretty face.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:44 am

Kelsey reminds me of some of my ex girlfriends. I fall for their looks and keep trying to convince myself that they're normal. After a couple months, when I realize they are bat $&@& crazy, I break up with them. Then in the next 24 hours I have 50 missed calls and 100 text messages from them.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey reminds me of some of my ex girlfriends. I fall for their looks and keep trying to convince myself that they're normal. After a couple months, when I realize they are bat $&@& crazy, I break up with them. Then in the next 24 hours I have 50 missed calls and 100 text messages from them.

Next time, this might help...The Hot Crazy Matrix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:I too think she has a pretty face.
There is something about her that reminds me of Kierra Knightely.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:59 pm

I'll give her average, but nothing special. I knew there was something up with her when watching her intro video and am not really surprised that she turned out to be the way she is.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:16 pm

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/scene/tv/the-bachelor-contestant-kelsey-poe-s-sister-defends-her-calls/article_d0da3966-7b10-5982-acb1-bf9341a64200.html

This is another article from Tulsa World. It's pretty long, so I just posted the link. There are some interesting comments below the article.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey reminds me of some of my ex girlfriends. I fall for their looks and keep trying to convince myself that they're normal. After a couple months, when I realize they are bat $&@& crazy, I break up with them. Then in the next 24 hours I have 50 missed calls and 100 text messages from them.

Next time, this might help...The Hot Crazy Matrix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Love the Hot Crazy Matrix! :claphands
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Someone on another thread said she is coming to WTA....I hope she prepares herself and that she doesn't monopolize the whole show. Frankly I've seen enough of Kelsey. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

+54
whit90
Jolena
mindless
yrkiemommy
ElonM