SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:25 am

Kelsey posted a picture on IG with her new French friends and she's trying to look all sophisticated. She must feel rebuked by Americans so she's trying to blend in with the French culture. Even a Frenchman won't put up with her!

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:20 am

Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey posted a picture on IG with her new French friends and she's trying to look all sophisticated. She must feel rebuked by Americans so she's trying to blend in with the French culture. Even a Frenchman won't put up with her!

laugh out loud that's funny. I know Frenchmen, they for sure wouldn't put up with her! laugh out loud

What's her IG?

Am I the only one that gets stuck in this thread? Every time I come here, it freezes for awhile. Maybe she's putting some sort of hex on me. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Am I the only one that gets stuck in this thread? Every time I come here, it freezes for awhile. Maybe she's putting some sort of hex on me. laugh out loud
Me too... Rolling Eyes
Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 17 ?format=750w
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:15 pm

Sorry Maddy, I deleted those other two vids, as I think they were the problem. This last one doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fivesolas76 wrote:Kelsey posted a picture on IG with her new French friends and she's trying to look all sophisticated. She must feel rebuked by Americans so she's trying to blend in with the French culture. Even a Frenchman won't put up with her!

laugh out loud that's funny. I know Frenchmen, they for sure wouldn't put up with  her! laugh out loud

What's her IG?

Am I the only one that gets stuck in this thread? Every time I come here, it freezes for awhile. Maybe she's putting some sort of hex on me. laugh out loud

Hide the rabbits. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:19 pm

I don't get stuck in this thread. 
But then I worked for years doing psych nursing. I am equipped for this kind of thing! plotting

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:32 pm

I went back and watched the 2-1 date again. What a psycho. I wonder how long she actually stared/stalked Ashley before she said "I know what you did." She has a bigtime inflated ego and delusional view of herself. I kind of feel sorry for her. I honestly don't think she's a mean person. I just think she has a serious personality disorder which really manifested itself on the show. I hope for her sake she has a coming to Jesus moment.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Looks like Kelsey is jumping ship from SM. She has like 2 followers compared to Britt. She must be pretty butt hurt over it.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:39 pm

The Grove LA ‏@TheGroveLA · 3h3 hours ago
Thank you @kelseylynpoe for stopping by @thegrovela this morning to chat with @ENews! #TheBachelor #ENewsTheGrove
Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 17 B-3w02wVEAA_NKy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:36 am

Maddy wrote:The Grove LA ‏@TheGroveLA  · 3h3 hours ago  
Thank you @kelseylynpoe for stopping by @thegrovela this morning to chat with @ENews! #TheBachelor #ENewsTheGrove
Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 17 B-3w02wVEAA_NKy

SHe looks nice...more age appropriate here than she mom jeans and sweaters.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:40 am

Rolly wrote:Someone on another thread said she is coming to WTA....I hope she prepares herself and that she doesn't monopolize the whole show. Frankly I've seen enough of Kelsey. no

She is at WTA- you can see her in the pics from WTA. I agree with you, I've heard enough from her.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:36 am

Well. If you dare- it's pretty entertaining

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-juliet-show-kelsey-poe/
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

+54
whit90
Jolena
mindless
yrkiemommy
ElonM