SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:She has to just go away. Maybe France will offer her citizenship!!

cantstopl

I found her supremely irritating but do agree on one point - Chris is not articulate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 am

nutty1 wrote:She has to just go away. Maybe France will offer her citizenship!!

I don't think the French want her either. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:06 am

I can't even verbalize(post) my thoughts as they are in such poor taste. :hidingchair

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:I can't even verbalize(post) my thoughts as they are in such poor taste. :hidingchair

Poor Kasha, I think I can imagine what you are thinking. It might look something like this in a cartoon? #$%@#$$%!!!! Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 am

No--more like a Saturday Night Live skit. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:No--more like a Saturday Night Live skit. cantstopl

Even better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Hmm, while I was searching for something completely different and unrelated to Kelsey, I saw that Radar online is reporting she is threatening to sue the show now for "emotional damage" and wants them to pay for counseling for her.

Not sure if it has a shred of truth to it, but I would have thought you would have to sign all kinds of releases before you can appear on this show
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:36 pm

I figured she might've threatened them with legal action, since CH was treating her with kid gloves at the WTA. Seems like something she would do. And apparently Ashley I. had gotten into legal trouble with her as well due to some things she said. But don't they have to sign a contract that absolves the show of just about anything? Good luck with that, Kelsey!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:40 pm

mindless wrote:I figured she might've threatened them with legal action, since CH was treating her with kid gloves at the WTA. Seems like something she would do. And apparently Ashley I. had gotten into legal trouble with her as well due to some things she said. But don't they have to sign a contract that absolves the show of just about anything? Good luck with that, Kelsey!  

Yes they do mindless. They practically give up rights to just about everything when they sign on that dotted line. :yes: She dosent stand a chance . no no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:44 pm

^ If it is true, good luck to her because she will need it. I have seen the portion of the contract they sign that they can portray you anyway they want with impunity. The ABC lawyers were quite thorough imo in closing every conceivable loop hole.

I agree CH went easy on her at WTA but to my eyes, his facial expressions did not hide his clear disdain for her.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Jolena wrote:
mindless wrote:I figured she might've threatened them with legal action, since CH was treating her with kid gloves at the WTA. Seems like something she would do. And apparently Ashley I. had gotten into legal trouble with her as well due to some things she said. But don't they have to sign a contract that absolves the show of just about anything? Good luck with that, Kelsey!  

Yes they do mindless. They practically give up rights to just about everything when they sign on that dotted line. :yes: She dosent stand a chance . no no

IMO She just wants to stay in the Spotlight as long as she can. She knows there is no way she can sue ABC .

You are right when they sign on that dotted line they give their life to TBTP.

She made her bed during the show she now has only her to blame.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 am

Saw this on twitter tonight. Probably the same info.

http://www.examiner.com/article/kelsey-poe-to-sue-producers-of-the-bachelor-for-emotional-pain

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

+54
whit90
Jolena
mindless
yrkiemommy
ElonM