SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:46 pm

I like her a lot, also. Refreshing is a great description.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like her a lot, also. Refreshing is a great description.

She won't be getting a good edit.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:50 pm

julychild wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I like her a lot, also. Refreshing is a great description.

She won't be getting a good edit.

I believe it. The previews with her look very dramatic. Jealousy issues? Or personal baggage that goes beyond the obvious? (deceased husband)

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:04 am

Yeah, this show rarely gives anyone a good edit.
Pound of flesh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:24 am

She was one of my favorites. Hoping the edit isn't too bad for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:25 am

I liked her- I can see why she wouldnt get along with someone like Kaitlyn if that is her "enemy" in the house though. But guess we shall see.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Kelsey was definitely my favorite from the first episode. She's a pretty girl.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:56 pm

She is so over it all in the "Date for Bimbos" preview!  giggling  

She had me laughing the whole time!  I really do like her!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:She is so over it all in the "Date for Bimbos" preview!  giggling  

She had me laughing the whole time!  I really do like her!

I like her, love that she lives in Austin, but she seems to real for this fake show. I wish her the best. Sounds like she will provide the humor to make up for no JK next week.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm

She does seem very normal and mature which makes me question why she chose to go on this crazy show. Unless she literally never watched the show, which seems doubtful, she would have known it's all about bimbos, crazies, drunk girls and the DRAMA.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:03 am

KB_Mom wrote:She does seem very normal and mature which makes me question why she chose to go on this crazy show.  Unless she literally never watched the show, which seems doubtful, she would have known it's all about bimbos, crazies, drunk girls and the DRAMA.  

She DID seem normal until last night cantstopl

Either the producers put her up to this or she fell of her rocker, which is certainly possible after a traumatic event.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Kelsey Poe
3 hrs ·

From Kelsey's sister:

Kelsey's story is in fact amazing! I am truly disappointed in the footage that ABC decided to air and the way it showed no sensitivity to Kelsey and Sanderson. I have been there for my sister since the day Sanderson passed, and it has not been easy. It is never easy for someone to move on after a tragic loss happens. The footage you saw where Kelsey said, "Isn't my story amazing?" was in regards to her story of how she overcame such horrific grief. In no way was Sanderson's death amazing. It is amazing that Kelsey found the strength to seize each day, travel the world by herself, meet new people and take on new hobbies. She chose to take on each day rather than stay in bed crying; that takes a strong person to do that. She has used her experience to help others who have lost a loved one and serves as a role model to empower them to stay strong. I am disgusted by the way Kelsey was portrayed on the show and the comments/messages people are sending. No one ever deserves to be bullied, receive hate mail or be harassed... only bits and pieces of her story and footage have been shown. Thank you to those of you who are sending positive and encouraging words for Kelsey, I love sharing those uplifting words with her. I will not allow the cyber bullying to reach Kelsey, no one should ever be treated with such disrespect especially regarding her deceased husband, Sanderson. For those of you wanting to know more about Kelsey and how she has coped with her loss please read her blog after the season is done airing: www.anomalyme.com

My heart hurts for my older sister. She is truly as sweet and caring as her friends and family claim she is... it's unfortunate that ABC viewers don't get the opportunity to see that.

"You honor a man's memory by respecting his wife."

Sincerely,
Taylor
https://www.facebook.com/kelseypoeofficial

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kelsey Poe - Discussion

+54
whit90
Jolena
mindless
yrkiemommy
ElonM