SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:50 am

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 137187_6636_pre
Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 137187_6218_pre

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/2013-12-06-02-09-55/the-bachelor-news/12513-the-bachelor-you-be-the-judge
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:32 pm

This was just posted on my face book age ,has this been posted ?

Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC Television Group © 2014 Disney  

We have to hand it to ABC: In a world where less than 10 percent of the population is blond, The Bachelor 2015 casting directors have managed to gather quite the crop of ladies with hair of gold for Chris Soules’ Season 19. The latest flaxen-haired lady hoping to become Prince Farming’s one and only? Meet Juelia Kinney, a gal whose parents like to get creative with spelling.

This beauty is one of the older ladies in Chris’s crop, joining the cast of rose hopefuls at the ripe age of 30. She’s also one of the few West Coasters, hailing from San Diego by way of Portland, Oregon — Birkenstocks and coffee and Fred Armisen, oh my!

The esthetician is one of two ladies in Chris’s cast who have tragic stories (the other being Kelsey Poe). According to Reality Steve, her husband, Dustin Kinney, committed suicide in 2013 after a fairytale romance and wedding. They have an infant daughter together, Ireland.

Juelia is ready to look for love again, saying in her ABC bio, “I know there's an amazing man out there for me, I just have to find him — or hopefully he finds me on The Bachelor!” We hope so, too!

She seems like a gal after our own hearts, because when asked what she would do if she won the lottery, Juelia answers, “Buy property and travel the world! And shop of course.”

Want to see plenty of adorable photos of her daughter? Stalk her Pinterest here. Her Facebook is currently on ABC lockdown, but when it’s back up you can check it, along with her Instagram for more cute pics of the hot mama and Ireland. And if you really want to see her resume and what kind of wife she’d make Chris, head to her LinkedIn. Incidentally, LinkedIn says she’s a Mortgage Loan Officer but ABC says she’s an esthetician, so, quarter life career switch?

Do you think Juelia will be right up Chris’s alley? Tell us below.

Source: ABC, Reality Steve

December 12, 2014 at 07:11PM EST by Rachel Evans

Related:
The Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise, Chris Soules, Features, News, Spoilers, TV Stars, The Bachelor Pad, The Bachelorette, Season 19,
Bachelor 2015,
Season 19 Contestants,
Juelia Kinney

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Here's another posted .
Can someone tell me why I'm seeing this on my face book ?

Edited to add the article. GA

The Bachelor 2015’s Chris Soules just may be the easiest man on the planet to please. When asked about his turn-offs when it comes to the ladies, Prince Farming just had one no-no to name.

So what do Chris’ ladies want to avoid on their Season 19 dates? The Iowa hunk told reporters he “doesn't like when people eat with their mouths open." Well, duh.
Nearly Unrecognizable! Hollywood's Most Shocking Face Transformations
WATCH NOW
April 4, 2014 at 11:58AM EDT by Lindsay Dreyer
Watch Celebrity Transformation videos and earn points.

Of course, we can’t say if we were king rose giver we would have singled out that one specific trait as the deal breaker to end all deal breakers — pulling a noodle through your nose, talking on your phone during dinner, and going on ad nauseum about the faults of all your exes would probably beat that out — but hey, we all have things that make our blood boil more than others.

So what doesn’t turn Mr. Wonderful off? According to Chris Harrison, C.Soules is “a rough and tumble, flannel shirt-wearing working-class man.” And while his date doesn’t have to be the same, she’s at least got to be able to hang with the farmer’s laidback lifestyle.

The host also goes on to reveal that, other than not masticating with an open mouth, C.S. is looking for “a spunky girl who will bring out the lighter side in him.” Mouth closed, lots of spunk. Got it, ladies? Good.

What do you think of Chris’s big turn off? Tell us below.

Source: E!, Yahoo TV

The Bachelorette Fansite by Wetpaint.com

21 hrs ·
Talk about a HUGE TURN OFF! We don't blame you, Chris! http://wet.pt/1wyl8P0

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:16 pm

I don't know why you are seeing this on your page unless while being on your fb page you have clicked on a past article from them or "liked" something from this source. That is what happens.

I think even though the article's info was not brought here before, quite a few members have known about her past.
JMOAA, but once again, I am left dumbfounded why she would come on this show and seriously think personal info would not ironically appear and be regurgitated for public consumption.
And if she knew this would be the case and is indifferent---wow. Sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPeach Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:07 pm

This one is honestly just sick. Husband kills himself and she's got to be auditioning in what… less than a year later? Clearly not the grieving widow. How long is enough time to grieve, who knows. But auditioning to be on a television show to find a new husband? Sleezy, I heard about this and couldn't believe it myself until I read all these posts. A friend of mine lost his wife and didn't even think about dating for a couple of years. This one is not only dating, she's expecting to find a husband and has a baby too? I bet the show did cast her just for this story, which makes it all the more tragic, the guy is being used for her publicity. Gotta had it to ABC, they do know how to find 'em.

MrPeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:17 pm

The bottom line:
there are probably many recent widows with children in this same position and ABC/NE/MF did not break into their homes and hold them hostage with guns aimed until they showed up at TB 19 Meat and Geek.
The decision to be a cast person on this show was probably not spontaneous nor uncontrollable as in flatus or eructation.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Welcome1 MrPeach !

I think you'll find many of us agree. She won't have any sympathy from too many people IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 pm

This is just my personal opinion, but since my sister committed suicide as well, and there are tons of feelings that go along with that. I would not criticize her for moving on at whatever speed she needs or even for being at a point that she maybe angry with her husband for abandoning her and their child.

Now choosing to go on the bachelor is always cringe worthy, so snark away, but for me it is more about that choice then how she handles personal grief from a situation that we don't know the whole story about. Now if she plays an Emily and tells us about it repeatedly then I will most likely snark away.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPeach Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:52 am

True, she goes on the show on her own free will, consider how many widows and widowers there are, how many go on a television show broadcasting the search as she puts it for a new soul mate out there. @Stuckinsc calls it at cringe worthy. It's not particularly odd to move on at whatever speed, it is however particularly odd to want to televise the story, get attention for herself in doing so. Maybe she's doing it to shame her husband and bag on him, maybe's she angry at the guy, you might be right about that, must be, to take his tragedy ending his life and turn that into her story to get on TV. Kinda sick. Gotta wonder what he would think.

MrPeach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:09 am

MrPeach wrote:True, she goes on the show on her own free will, consider how many widows and widowers there are, how many go on a television show broadcasting the search as she puts it for a new soul mate out there. @Stuckinsc calls it at cringe worthy. It's not particularly odd to move on at whatever speed, it is however particularly odd to want to televise the story, get attention for herself in doing so. Maybe she's doing it to shame her husband and bag on him, maybe's she angry at the guy, you might be right about that, must be,  to take his tragedy ending his life and turn that into her story to get on TV. Kinda sick. Gotta wonder what he would think.

Again JMO, but a person who takes their own life has a lot of issues going on. His wife's willingness to move on in this way may indicate that she was part of the problem. I just don't know. Dealing with someone who has issues great enough to do what he did is a struggle, a hard struggle and just plain hurts.

I don't know why she went on the bachelor. Is she one of those who thinks Chris is the charming gentleman farmer? Or is she an Emily and wants to be on tv and increase her fame and is willing to sell her sad story and soul to get it? I guess for me, I will wait and see what she actually says before I go off on her.

Grief is very personal to me, and the grief attached to suicide is vastly different than any other I have experienced, so again, I am just waiting to judge her until she shows me who she is. Going on the show might not be the greatest start, I agree, but then again I really like Ashley Rosenbaum, Jillian, and Des and they are all what I consider likable women who went on this show. So the show alone is not enough to make me hate her. As for her husband, I feel bad for him on many levels, but his widow going on tv, not one of the reasons.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 am

This entire situation, IMOAA, would have better off without this show.
I have never equated the name MF with the term "healing". The only time I have equated the name MF with the phrase "moving on" is when it concerned a bodily function ---bowel movement.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This entire situation, IMOAA, would have better off without this show.
I have never equated the name MF with the term "healing". The only time I have equated the name MF with the phrase "moving on" is when it concerned a bodily function ---bowel movement.

Totally agree. I am willing to snark on her for going on the show or anyone else who does. I go between picturing MF or CH as the devil.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney

+16