SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 pm

You are so right on many counts. 
I hope this opens a door for the entire family to heal together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Bhaka wrote:I was certainly cringing as I watched Juelia's conversation with Chris.  However, I am hesitant to criticize her.  There are things I did, and decisions I made, when I was Juelia's age that truly make me shake my head today.  But now I'm old enough to be her grandmother.  Looking back, I realize I often learned more from my mistakes than from my glories.  Juelia still has plenty of time to gain some wisdom from this experience, repair her relationships with her in-laws, and give her daughter some happy stories about her father.

Very well said. I too hope she and her in-laws can find a way to move past what has happened and build a future centered around that little girl.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:51 pm

She's young... but old enough to know better. She knew there was camera's around, and yet she told a very private matter in order to further herself on a reality show. That's low. If she was 16 I might cut her some slack but she's an adult in my books.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:07 pm

I completely agree that she shouldn't have talked about this on tv however I don't know that we can take everything that the family is saying to RS at face value either. They have the image of their loved one to protect and none of them (or us) really know what went on in that marriage. Going on the show was a mistake imo as was trusting that TPTB would handle it properly. We should never have seen that but they love that stuff. Not absolving what she did but she's young and will have learned some things from this experience. Hopefully the child will be able to have a relationship with his family. Again we only have their side of it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 pm

I have no problem with telling Chris that he committed suicide, just that she told way to many details on national television. It wasn't like she was on Oprah talking about it, she was trying to get a rose. Just sad IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:31 pm

She didn't even have to say that. She could simply have said she was widowed. Then if the process actually did take them further, it could always have been addressed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She didn't even have to say that. She could simply have said she was widowed. Then if the process actually did take them further, it could always have been addressed.

Definitely the best way to have handled it. It just felt like she was exploiting the situation to benefit herself.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:15 am

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:She didn't even have to say that. She could simply have said she was widowed. Then if the process actually did take them further, it could always have been addressed.

Definitely the best way to have handled it.  It just felt like she was exploiting the situation to benefit herself.  

I agree completely. She told the story to stay one more week. Sadly Chris probably would have given her that week just for being a widow. And this is a pet peeve of mine, if you want to have a child the. Stop behaving like one. This woman made the choice to not only get married, but to have a baby as well. That kills the young excuse to me, once you chose to have kids you should put their well being first. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPeach Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:13 am

Before the airing of the show, this was gonna be one of the ones to watch. We all said that, suicide has no business on this show unless like everyone has said, she should have just said he died. You can check out the husband has a memorial fb page. Sleuthing around its odd the family doesn't say anything much about her on their pages until she whips out these details. Either the details are true and they are angry she told them, or as they say most of it isn't and they're ticked she used the guy to further her along. Either way, she blames his suicide on having a baby, and whether that contributed or not what mother puts that's huge burden on your kid's neck? Probably 10 years of therapy for the kid right there. There's a shortage of explanation on why she's keeping the kid away from the family, but Jeulia has a lot of explaining to do to their child one day. Someone needs to step in and bring these folks together for the sake of the baby. Those letters and the agony of the sister clearly show the family is hurting while Jeulia doesn't appear to give that much thought. Is there a Dr in the House? ABC could care less but they'd be a hero to offer help to them or help for those thinking of suicide.

Proof positive anyone will use anything to go on tv and once on tv anyone will do anything to stay there. the dead be damned.

MrPeach

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:10 am

MrPeach wrote:Before the airing of the show, this was gonna be one of the ones to watch. We all said that, suicide has no business on this show unless like everyone has said, she should have just said he died. You can check out the husband has a memorial fb page. Sleuthing around its odd the family doesn't say anything much about her on their pages until she whips out these details. Either the details are true and they are angry she told them, or as they say most of it isn't and they're ticked she used the guy to further her along.  Either way, she blames his suicide on having a baby, and whether that contributed or not what mother puts that's huge burden on your kid's neck? Probably 10 years of therapy for the kid right there. There's a shortage of explanation on why she's keeping the kid away from the family, but Jeulia has a lot of explaining to do to their child one day. Someone needs to step in and bring these folks together for the sake of the baby. Those letters and the agony of the sister clearly show the family is hurting while Jeulia doesn't appear to give that much thought.  Is there a Dr in the House? ABC could care less but they'd be a hero to offer help to them or help for those thinking of suicide.

Proof positive anyone will use anything to go on tv and once on tv anyone will do anything to stay there. the dead be damned.

Couldn't agree more. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:48 am

jueliakinney #TBT to when Kale and Ireland met!! ️ @mackenzie_deonigi and @meganelizabethbell1 visited from Nashville!
Bachelor 19 - Juelia Kinney - Page 5 11005129_602554943209150_871749218_n

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 am

Aww they are all too cute!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down