SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Newto Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 am

You're right, Sprite. CH got the booby prize. Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:43 am

Mommyof1 wrote:That's why I liked JPG.  He didn't let TPTB push him around.  The entire ATFR was rather awkward, especially for Nikki, but I laughed when CH thought there was a surprise and JPG played dumb.  giggling

That was the very best big middle finger to all of you part.

He was no one's puppet. Surprise? what surprise? laugh out loud

I was told, he was offered every thing under the sun to propose to her. He might have agreed, just so they could advertise it before the ATFR. My opinion only. Everyone thought this was it, he was saving it for the ATFR. sneakyl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:48 am

She's very pretty, good for him.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:46 am

#tbt HER Bday / Su Cumpleaños...Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 2764 Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 2764 Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 2764 by @juanpagalavis
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:19 am

Very cute!! So much expression and fun in this photo. I'm happy JPab. Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 1f604  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:29 am

I am over JuanP to be honest Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 1f600

I was such a such a staunch supporter of his during and after his stint as the Lead but he strikes me as someone who always shows the world he is in love but yet finds a reason(his daughter, work) not to commit. Until he makes an honest woman of someone, I am not buying what he is selling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:36 am

My handsome Spaniard is in love, or at least "like's a lot. " Hugesmile

Sometimes two people from different backgrounds just don't jive. Speaking from experience I know how that can happen. Everyone's happy and that's always a good thing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:38 am

I'm happy for him, and for his relationship - whatever works for them. If it ends up not fulfilling one of their needs or expectations (she wants a commitment and he doesn't) then it's time to get out. I would rather be with someone who was sure about us long term, than me pressuring them into something their heart is not in. Too many of these quickie "I love you and then BAM engagement" relationships that don't last anyway. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:29 pm

http://www.people.com/article/juan-pablo-galavis-dating-osmariel-villalobos
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:56 pm

JP was in a music video.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/juan-pablo-stars-in-meghan-linseys-exes-and-friends-music-video-w452782
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 pm

@Mustang19 Thanks for posting that. I saw that earlier but got sidetracked in another thread.

He's so funny, like dorky funny in that vid. laugh out loud I need to stalk him to see if he's still dating that gorgeous model.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:51 am

IG osmariel Esto fue anoche en la fiesta de navidad de @clx_samsung fue maravilloso poder compartir con todo el equipo y celebrar un año más de éxitos gracias a mi @alejandrofajardovnzla y @jennyross_ por mi hermoso traje y @oswaldoescalantedesigner por el traje de mi BABY @juanpagalavis Rico sábado  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 2764  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 2764  Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 2764
Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 15 15306776_1167651719937869_7356485139242680320_n

Something about being at a Christmas party with celebrating a good year with her baby? That's the extend of my Spanish. laugh out loud

Gorgeous pic IMHO!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy