SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Good for her. Great message.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:23 pm

I’m with her although never had or wanted implants. I've always been happy to be on the flat side.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:54 pm

I've never wanted implants because the mere thought of having some foreign objects under my skin makes me physically ill. That said, I did spend my teens and even early twenties comparing myself to everyone else and wishing I had just a little bit more to work with. Now I could not care less and instead find my small chest super practical. That's partly why I can't help feeling that a lot of young women should just wait and see before rushing into breast augmentation. Something that seems so important at 20 might be the least of your worries a few years down the line. If you still want them at 30 then knock yourself out. JMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:13 pm

Good for Nikki for sharing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Love yourself first - TY Nikki.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 pm

She got a very positive response in the comments section, and a day or two later she thanked everyone and said something about how unusual this was for her.

She struggled a lot with the SM backlash after the show, being an introvert and a bit guarded to begin with. I am happy for her that she dared to say this and got the response that she did. I think it meant a lot to her.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Very positive message indeed. Good for her. I agree with @mindless ... on contrary, I was always endowed with the curves "in all the right places" ... but it wasn't any easier to accept my body and like Nikki described I was hiding and slouching because there was time when I got attention from the men I didn't want to, especially not as a teen ... so sometimes it baffles me when girls think bigger "rack" will help ... I wish they would try wearing some fake boobs for a week and then see if that's still the case ... like the "grass is always greener ..." we really should try to love ourselves first and what the mother nature has given us.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:48 pm

The board called it - dunzo.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nikki-ferrell-husband-tyler-vanloo-split-after-two-years-of-marriage/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Yes! (((
Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 21 Nikki-Ferrell-and-Tyler-Vanloo-split
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nikki-ferrell-husband-tyler-vanloo-split-after-two-years-of-marriage/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:33 am

Norcalgal wrote:The board called it - dunzo.

We usually do.

How long before her name is thrown out there for Bette? They have never had a divorced Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 am

I figured, based on what you all sleuthed.

Divorces suck. Wishing them both peace of mind.

Also, I had never taken a close look at her now ex but *wow* does he physically remind me of JPabs.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:14 am

I doubt she'll seriously be considered for 'Ette, but BIP on the other hand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy