SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:I was disgusted by CH and that portion of the evening with Nikki. CH was relentless in voicing the same question over and over in an attempt to get an answer Nikki was not going to give. I timed that portion and it was over 8 minutes.  To me was cringeworthy. 
I don't pay much attention to either JPG or Nikki, so my feelings toward either are the same and neutral. It was CH who once again did not fail to disgust me.

Yup, he's good at interrogating. Does he not realize he looks ridiculous?

I was worried at first that she would not be kind, but she held her own. I'm glad she was honest in that she did care for him, she doesn't regret anything etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:I was disgusted by CH and that portion of the evening with Nikki. CH was relentless in voicing the same question over and over in an attempt to get an answer Nikki was not going to give. I timed that portion and it was over 8 minutes.  To me was cringeworthy. 
I don't pay much attention to either JPG or Nikki, so my feelings toward either are the same and neutral. It was CH who once again did not fail to disgust me.

ITA I was also disgusted by CH. While I am not at all a fan of Nikki's I think it was great that she didn't totally throw JP under the bus like CH did (he threw him under the bus and then drove back and forth and back and forth). She even at times defended JP. CH must just despise JP so much he can't help himself. Total waste of time asking her the same questions over and over again. CH is Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 2292733854.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:48 am

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Nikki+Ferrell+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+VXo5um7umg1l

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Nikki+Ferrell+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+Wl_k2SkhGvNx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:08 pm

I saw this pic on twitter and think its very cute.

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 B6pARRtCIAAN695

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Well, it seems Nikki is not as "disgusted" by the machinery as she used to... Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:23 pm

chloep wrote:Well, it seems Nikki is not as "disgusted" by the machinery as she used to... Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

Nor by fans wanting to take pics and being in the spotlight which she has such a difficult time with. Well now that CH has welcomed her "back" to the Bachelor family, I'm sure she will overcome her phobias.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Bet Andi talked Nikki into going so she can get in good with the show. Nikki will probably be one of Andi's bridesmaids.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Maddy wrote:
Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Nikki+Ferrell+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+VXo5um7umg1l

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 Nikki+Ferrell+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+Wl_k2SkhGvNx

There she is and she is gorgeous! I am happy for Nikki. She has cut the ties and moved on and doing what Nikki does best, being Nikki.
She is her own person. She has a good head on her shoulders. She reminded Chris of things she had told him and was a class act through and through regarding
JP. It takes strength of character to take a "licking and keep on ticking" and I believe she has it and is still growing and maturing as a young woman of 28. Bravo for letting go of any grudges (even if justified)and old bad blood. No point in cutting off the nose to spite your face because of old stuff when good things are ahead and life is getting better and better. She says she is loyal to a fault and has proven that to be the case. She took a lot of hits over the last year now it's healing time!!!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:00 pm

CH is the Devil. He just won't let it die with JP, will he? deadhorse
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:09 pm

chloep wrote:Well, it seems Nikki is not as "disgusted" by the machinery as she used to... Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

....and has decided to not bite the hand that feeds her.... cantstopl :yes: giggling

I still don't think she's cut out to be the 'ette and will be disappointed if she is. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
Maddy wrote:

There she is and she is gorgeous! I am happy for Nikki. She has cut the ties and moved on and doing what Nikki does best, being Nikki.
She is her own person. She has a good head on her shoulders. She reminded Chris of things she had told him and was a class act through and through regarding
JP. It takes strength of character to take a "licking and keep on ticking" and I believe she has it and is still growing and maturing as a young woman of 28. Bravo for letting go of any grudges (even if justified)and old bad blood. No point in cutting off the nose to spite your face because of old stuff when good things are ahead and life is getting better and better. She says she is loyal to a fault and has proven that to be the case. She took a lot of hits over the last year now it's healing time!!!

ITA clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 pm

I don't know that Nikki would be interested but I would like to see her as the Bachelorette. None of us are without fault but most of us don't have them aired and edited with a particular slant on national television. If we did, all of us could look terrible and not like what was done. If Nikki was the Bachelorette it would give us the opportunity to see yet another side of her and some hearts and minds might be changed.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy