SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:01 pm

atem wrote:Someone stated that when JK asked Chris S where Britt was a waitress, Chris said he didn't know.  How much you want to be she isn't a waitress?  Or was for 2 mins. before going on the show. No problem making out with her though.  Rolling Eyes

That is an excellent point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by momoftrips Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Popsugar interview:

The Bachelor's Chris Soules: I Said "I Love You" to "Just One" Woman This Season

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Britt is probably a waitress like many actors who need to pay bills. And she had to quit to go on the show- those jobs are not held for you if you leave for several weeks. But she may be a waitress now, somewhere... or a barista at Starbucks. If he had asked her where she waited tables it would have meant nothing to him- I doubt he knows LA well enough.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:42 pm

momoftrips wrote:Popsugar interview:

The Bachelor's Chris Soules: I Said "I Love You" to "Just One" Woman This Season

And told the camera I was falling in love with three!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:47 pm

I watched this interview and a couple others online today. Wouldn't quite say he's a media pro yet, but I see a difference from interviews earlier this week. He must have gotten a stern talking to because he's more in line with the "you'll have to wait and see" mantra.

And he seems to gradually be cutting back on the amount of goop in his hair.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:58 pm

atem wrote:

And told the camera I was falling in love with three!

Don't they all? That is pretty much standard and I never believe it. However, I have unspoiled friends and they fall for it every time...even after I tell them not to!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:07 am

Remember Emily Maynard "falling for more than one person"?

I don't care which one he picks as long as he sticks it out with her longer than the last two couples in this franchise.

Man... do I sound demanding? I mean... you can't expect every relationship to last outside the bubble, but still... he sure uses the word "wife" an awful lot.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 am

I just remembered that Chris let it slip in one of his earlier interviews that one of the girls he had sent home came back to try and get a second chance. It couldn't have been the M&G girl, because he said this one said that she drove more than 8 miles to see him.

This hasn't been intimated in any of the previews nor has it been spoiled (well, except by Chris!) Who do you guys think it might be?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:30 am

julychild wrote:I just remembered that Chris let it slip in one of his earlier interviews that one of the girls he had sent home came back to try and get a second chance. It couldn't have been the M&G girl, because he said this one said that she drove more than 8 miles to see him.

This hasn't been intimated in any of the previews nor has it been spoiled (well, except by Chris!) Who do you guys think it might be?

No idea who it is but RS said in his video last night that an eliminated contestant comes back (boy we've never seen that one before giggling ) and said he will post about it on Tuesday. And he was not referring to Kimberly (M & G girl).
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:36 am

*sniff sniff* I love it when that happens. My favorite was Ryan Park arriving in Fiji in his flip-flops.

Ryan: "Hi" 
Ashley: "Hi"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:39 am

julychild wrote:I just remembered that Chris let it slip in one of his earlier interviews that one of the girls he had sent home came back to try and get a second chance. It couldn't have been the M&G girl, because he said this one said that she drove more than 8 miles to see him.

I think this might have been Jade, as I remember reading something in her SM about some long car journey she went on. I can't remember the specifics but we might still be able to sleuth it if she hadn't deleted the posts, which were probably twitter (as opposed to IG or FB). I think it was she drove more than 8 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

I think this might have been Jade, as I remember reading something in her SM about some long car journey she went on. I can't remember the specifics but we might still be able to sleuth it if she hadn't deleted the posts, which were probably twitter (as opposed to IG or FB). I think it was she drove more than 8 hours.

yes, 8 hours.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy