SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Thanks! yes

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but here is the extended Season 19 Preview that ABC posted on their YT account for those that want to analyse voice-overs/screencaps/etc and add to the SC discussion anything missed/significant.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ0Y_pffTGk

*ETA*
Embedded and posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2767-bachelor-19-chris-soules-online-links#729222

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 pm

https://twitter.com/hinsonashley/status/552883242710220800

I see Chris is still in Ca according to this reporter from IA
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 am

http://abc30.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-talks-about-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/#videoplayer

He really did light up when talking about Whitney IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 am

Diana wrote:http://abc30.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-talks-about-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/#videoplayer

He really did light up when talking about Whitney IMO.

When I click this link, it says page not found.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm

The Bachelor Chris Soules Is "In Love," But Will He Get Married? See What He Says!

Four things I learned while interviewing the new Bachelor, Chris Soules:

1. He is "in love." And doesn't need to put any qualifiers on it. He swears he is "happy" with the girl he chose.

2. He is living in Iowa, but sure sounds like he's gearing up for a life in two states! "I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," he told me. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

3. The most important thing to him in a woman is...drumroll please...the almighty "sense of humor". (Maybe the girl who asked him to "plow my field" was actually on to something?! Or on something? Hard to tell.)

4.  He can put an exact number (kinda) on the odds that he will be married in one year.

http://www.eonline.com/news/611811/the-bachelor-chris-soules-is-in-love-but-will-he-get-married-see-what-he-says

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Chris Soules talks about ‘Bachelor’ life

http://www.kcrg.com/subject/news/watch-chris-soules-talks-about-bachelor-life-20150107

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Nice interview (E!)... but the summary doesn't totally match up.  (Like living in two places.... mentions the possibility of compromise, but really nothing too specific.  That, of course, is probably the coached answer, because if they can't have such an obvious deal breaker as that).

The other interview's nice, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:07 pm

"The Bachelor" Chris Soules has already weeded out a few of the 30 women that were vying for his heart on the premiere of the show's 19th season.

There were a few early standouts though. The first impression rose went to the woman who likes to give out "free hugs" Britt. He said that he just followed his gut when it came to giving out that first rose.

"It's something that I don't know if I've ever experienced, and I can't really explain," Soules said.

He describes Britt as a gorgeous woman who seemed very sincere and very passionate about being there and wanting to meet him.

When it came to perky and sweet Whitney, the fertility nurse, he said that he wasn't put off at all by her talk about wanting kids and also wondering if they inseminate animals on his farm, since she's an expert in that.

"No, I thought it was cute. She has a really cool career, a really rewarding career, where she helps people make babies, so it was neat to hear her talk about that and for her to be passionate in something such as that," Soules said.

He added that it was nice to find someone else that has a passion for what they do because he's very passionate about his career.

Soules defended giving a rose to the very drunk Tara by saying that he had met her when she was somewhat sober, "or appeared to be sober". He said that the first night can be long and stressful and wanted to basically give her the benefit of the doubt that she wouldn't let it happen again.

In a preview of things to come, "The Bachelor" gave us a little preview of one of his favorite dates from an upcoming episode. He strangely said that the "camping date" was one of his favorite because "things got a little wild." That's the same date where several of the women end up in tears over something that went on there, so apparently we'll have to watch to completely understand this answer!

As for his final decision, all Chris Soules would reveal is that he is in love. He wouldn't share if he was an engaged man yet or not. Still, he added that his family is happy with the decisions he made.

http://abc11.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 pm

notice how he talks in present tense about Whitney (in the video) ;)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Someone stated that when JK asked Chris S where Britt was a waitress, Chris said he didn't know. How much you want to be she isn't a waitress? Or was for 2 mins. before going on the show. No problem making out with her though. Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy