SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of casual viewers think it was real, but this is hardly breaking news laugh out loud. Silly of him.

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Ratings for last night are in.
link
The Bachelor earned a 2.1, up 17 percent from last week's.
CBS was number one among adults 18-49 and with total viewers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:27 pm

I guess the Jimmy Kimmel apperance helped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:29 pm

It helped, but not overwhelmingly so. I think it was up 17% from last week.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Oh boy, not as much of a help I thought it would be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:16 pm

I remember Chris tweeting that he is the luckiest man alive before the season aired well I noticed he whispered that to Whitney while they were dancing.

Hint she is F1?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:22 pm

I think Chris has a very limited vocabulary and has difficulty expressing himself verbally. JMOAA. He probably reverts to the same familiar phrases all the time.
However, I do believe Whitney will be F1.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:24 pm

Diana wrote:I remember Chris tweeting that he is the luckiest man alive before the season aired well I noticed he whispered that to Whitney while they were dancing.

Hint she is F1?

I wonder if we are being thrown off the truth; seemed entirely too obvious last night. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Chris has a very limited vocabulary and has difficulty expressing himself verbally. JMOAA. He probably reverts to the same familiar phrases all the time.
However, I do believe Whitney will be F1.

I'd go with that.

Did you see how the show set up that wedding to be 'crashed'? Even the gift looks like the fish pic you compared to Britt! cantstopl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Hey GA, could we get an episode 4 thread. Thanks!

On a New Episode of ABC's "The Bachelor," Airing Monday, January 26

ONE BACHELORETTE IS DAZZLED WITH A DATE WORTHY OF CINDERELLA, OTHER WOMEN HARBOR MAJOR SECRETS THAT ARE EXPOSED AND CHRIS GETS SERIOUS ABOUT HIS INTENTIONS WITH THE REMAINING 15 WOMEN, ON “THE BACHELOR”

“Episode 1904” – Chris’ three sisters will pick the lucky bachelorette to go on a special one-on-one date with their brother. A beautiful beach day at Lake Piru in the mountains of Southern California turns up the heat at a group date, as one woman jumps in without her bikini top and – not to be outdone – another takes off her bikini bottom. The day at the lake turns into camping out and spending the night there. One aggressive woman shares some surprising news with Chris, but will it make a difference in how he views her as a potential soul mate? Chris gets “down and dirty” with six bachelorettes as they travel to San Francisco to participate in a grueling mud run – in wedding dresses. The cocktail party leads to more revelations and confrontations, as one woman questions Chris’ motives for being here and he, in return, delivers a blunt message to the rest of the bachelorettes,  on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 26 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Eight excited women are treated to a wonderful day at the beach at Lake Piru, but no one thinks about cooling off. Instead a red-hot competition breaks out between two women who shed parts of their bikinis to catch Chris’ eye. Chris Harrison springs a surprise on the bachelorettes when he tells them they will set up camp and stay at the lake for the night. Singing campfire songs and eating s’mores are followed by one high-spirited lady getting the group rose date. However, Chris won’t get much sleep. One assertive bachelorette sneaks into his tent in the middle of the night, shares a shocking revelation with him, and then a hot make-out session ensues.

Back at the house, seven women are surprised by Chris’ three sisters. They are all intent on finding their brother a wife and interrogate the bachelorettes to find the one special lady they will pick to go on an extraordinarily romantic date with him. They pick a shy woman, who has been overshadowed by those with big personalities, but little do they know she has a secret she has kept from Chris. The next morning, three stylists turn this fortunate bachelorette into a real-life Cinderella. At night, she is whisked away to a magical ball just for her and her Prince Farming. Chris overwhelms his princess with a private concert by the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra and a special sneak peek at Disney’s new movie “Cinderella.” They waltz until midnight, but will this woman leave with a rose?

It’s off to San Francisco for Chris and six bachelorettes for the last group date. Dressed in wedding gowns, the women have to complete a difficult mud run with the losers going home and the winner spending a romantic night with Chris. Just so happens the winner is a frontrunner in the race for the Bachelor’s heart, and she leaves the other five women in the dust. An amorous mood is set at dinner overlooking the glittering city by the bay, and Chris has a chance to find out about another side of this stunning beauty. Will she capture his heart or leave without a rose?

Anxiety fills the cocktail party, as one of the women wants to make sure that Chris really understood the eye-opening message she delivered at the campsite and another questions him about the type of women who he considers rose-worthy. But one jealous lady has had her fill, and in a dramatic confrontation, accuses the Bachelor of not being there “for the right reasons.” However, Chris takes matters into his own hands and stuns the rest of the remaining bachelorettes with a serious announcement.

At the end of the evening, 11 women remain in the chase to capture Chris’ heart.

The 15 remaining women are:

Ashley I., 26, freelance journalist, Wayne, NJ

Ashley S., 24, hair stylist, Brooklyn, NY

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA

Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA

Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX

Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA

Jillian, 25, news producer, Washington, D.C.

Juelia, 30, esthetician, Portland, OR

Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC

Kelsey, 28, guidance counselor, Austin, TX

Mackenzie, 21, dental assistant, Maple Valley, WA

Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, TN

Nikki, 26, former NFL cheerleader, New York City, NY

Samantha, 27, fashion designer, Los Angeles, CA

Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr72358.html

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Do we know it gets the dinner date part of the race date?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Sneak Peek 1/26: "A Date for Bimbos"

As the other bachelorettes strip down and skinny dip in the lake, Kelsey is clearly not having fun, and she voices that opinion clearly, calling it "a date for bimbos." See what happens when Chris Soules announces that the date will be a sleepover in this preview of Week 4 of the 2015 season of The Bachelor.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_9jg3qz7b

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy