SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It is a 3-day holiday weekend in the US plus Valentine's weekend -- I would hope TPTB would have tried to schedule a safe house visit this weekend but who knows.  Chris is not keeping a low profile that is for sure.  Rolling Eyes

Exactly. I mean if Chris is in LA for a safe house visit, wouldn't he want to be there with her? i would hope so. Guess we just need to keep looking for clues. This is the fun part! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:59 pm

There's no guarantee it is even a safe house visit weekend. In fact, I'm gonna go with it's not. I wouldn't be surprised if we get more pics of him out in LA. Maybe he's out there to film a few more pick-ups. Or maybe the DWTS rumors will be true and he will be out there mostly til the show finishes airing.

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 87b72b10 vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 86669110 vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Well, doesn't Becca live in that vicinity? (LA) So that should be easy to do undetected if she is the F1. 
If Whitney is the F1, I would think that would be easy to detect if she were "gone" being as there were a few ex-cons at JS' party. Unless Whitney goes to LA after the party occurs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:40 pm

...so, Chris is going to be in LA for the whole week? Maybe, he will be on DWTS, otherwise, why hang out in LA if WTA won't be filmed until Friday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:41 pm

We will have to see if we hear from Whitney or if anyone spots her. Even though it is a 3 day weekend for the government, it doesn't mean doctor offices and clinics are closed, so it may not be a 3 day weekend for her. I have to work Monday.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Here is an interview with Chris right after the first show aired. It's interesting to look at it now, all these weeks into it. So who do you think he is describing?

http://www.eonline.com/news/611811/the-bachelor-chris-soules-is-in-love-but-will-he-get-married-see-what-he-says

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:47 pm

umngirl wrote:There's no guarantee it is even a safe house visit weekend. In fact, I'm gonna go with it's not. I wouldn't be surprised if we get more pics of him out in LA. Maybe he's out there to film a few more pick-ups. Or maybe the DWTS rumors will be true and he will be out there mostly til the show finishes airing.

If anybody finds any pics or clues that he's in the LA area please post. I am in Santa Monica until Tuesday so I'll try to find him. Maybe when we do our city tour I'll find him on the Hollywood sign! vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:There's no guarantee it is even a safe house visit weekend. In fact, I'm gonna go with it's not. I wouldn't be surprised if we get more pics of him out in LA. Maybe he's out there to film a few more pick-ups. Or maybe the DWTS rumors will be true and he will be out there mostly til the show finishes airing.

If anybody finds any pics or clues that he's in the LA area please post. I am in Santa Monica until Tuesday so I'll try to find him. Maybe when we do our city tour I'll find him on the Hollywood sign! vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 54 2498057887

You are close to where Chris was last night at the Rush Street Bar-- maybe check that out and ask the wait staff if they have seen him again.  Enjoy your trip!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Rolly wrote:

You are close to where Chris was last night at the Rush Street Bar-- maybe check that out and ask the wait staff if they have seen him again.  Enjoy your trip!  yes

Does anybody know where they do the WTA taping? If its in a hotel maybe that's where he's staying. I'm on a mission now I just can't let my husband know what I'm up to or he'll put me on the first plane back to Minnesota! By the way I grew up in Iowa and used to live in Strawberry point... Ok so I was only 3 but I still lived there. When I see him I figure that info will secure a picture!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is an interview with Chris right after the first show aired. It's interesting to look at it now, all these weeks into it. So who do you think he is describing?

http://www.eonline.com/news/611811/the-bachelor-chris-soules-is-in-love-but-will-he-get-married-see-what-he-says

Whitney...especially when he used the word "driven" and partner in starting family. It made me think he is looking for strong woman.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:07 pm

I thought it was a studio--in Burbank? It's the same studio they always use. Members here have been to WTN/ATFR before maybe they will chime in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is an interview with Chris right after the first show aired. It's interesting to look at it now, all these weeks into it. So who do you think he is describing?

The 80:40 and shared sense of humor remind me of Lacey & Marcus' super cute Christmas Elves pic.  Those 2 definitely have shared humor.  Marcus was nothing like that with Andi. 

Jade, Brit, and Carly are out with the sense of humor as we haven't been shown anything in that vein. Carly is obviously fun and humorous but we've only been shown this in ITMs and with the girls.  Whit's date was definitely energetic and fun, Kaitlyn's was a series of belly laughs, and Becca's campfire giggles support humor though she did say his laugh made her laugh more than what he said. 

I've been watching old interviews too!  They seem more insightful now that we know more about the girls.  Thanks for posting.  This was a great one to rewatch. :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy