SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Can we have a thread for epi.4, please. I don't know how to create one. Thanks

julychild

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Moved

Last edited by julychild on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of casual viewers think it was real, but this is hardly breaking news laugh out loud. Silly of him.

There was a real wedding. Maybe someone in production knew them. http://instagram.com/shannonfrench99/

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:17 pm

grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of casual viewers think it was real, but this is hardly breaking news laugh out loud. Silly of him.

There was a real wedding. Maybe someone in production knew them. http://instagram.com/shannonfrench99/
RS actually explained what really happened in his blog. No one from production knew them but it wasn't just a'' spontaneous'' date .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Shannon is a make-up artist for celebrities, TV and commercials -- someone in production must have knew of her and/or the wedding:  IMDB
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:56 pm

If Kaitlyn didn't reappear on SM until the 24th, how can we be sure she's not the F1? Interesting that she was defending a person's laugh in Dec. on her IG. With Chris saying he was back at work on the 23rd, it seems like Becca and Kaitlyn aren't 100% out. Also, if Whit is F1, how do we know which is F2? Sorry if I've missed something that led to those conclusions.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:If Kaitlyn didn't reappear on SM until the 24th, how can we be sure she's not the F1? Interesting that she was defending a person's laugh in Dec. on her IG. With Chris saying he was back at work on the 23rd, it seems like Becca and Kaitlyn aren't 100% out. Also, if Whit is F1, how do we know which is F2? Sorry if I've missed something that led to those conclusions.

Thereally is a pic of Becca on her LCD in the non- discussion thread. It was taken a day b4 the FRC. She is definitely in the F2.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:If Kaitlyn didn't reappear on SM until the 24th, how can we be sure she's not the F1? Interesting that she was defending a person's laugh in Dec. on her IG. With Chris saying he was back at work on the 23rd, it seems like Becca and Kaitlyn aren't 100% out. Also, if Whit is F1, how do we know which is F2? Sorry if I've missed something that led to those conclusions.

When AshLee was sent home at some point she tweeted.... I guess from a computer, something to the effect, "tomorrow I get my phone back". Production keeps everyone's phone until they go home, but to keep the ruse going for f3 (that she might still be in the running), either f3 stays on site (in this case, in Iowa)... or goes home but has to be "quiet" until filming is done about 5 days later. In either case, she wouldn't have been able to be on SM until after the FRC.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Grace, I can't post a pic from Kaitlyn's sister's facebook as it is private, but what I can tell you is that she posted a pic of her, Kaitlyn and their mom. That pic was posted on Nov. 19. I can't tell you when it was taken, but I wonder if that was a signal to everyone that Kaitlyn is home. There is another one from the 23rd stating that she is home. That one, she says that says was taken in the summer before. I don't know what to make of it but that is what I can tell you I found on it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:52 am

Thanks all for catching me up...

julychild- thanks for the info on the LCD pic of Becca. I didn't know we had that SC. Guessing there's not one of Whitney, but I'll go look now.

jcrbil - that's why it seems hard to tell from SM with the F3 and Chris saying he was back at work the next day.

auntie- thanks. I only knew that she followed RS on the 24th. It seems everyone is thoroughly convinced Kaitlyn is out. I wonder why Becca was in a hotel in Oklahoma. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:41 am

grace8136 wrote:Thanks all for catching me up...

julychild- thanks for the info on the LCD pic of Becca. I didn't know we had that SC. Guessing there's not one of Whitney, but I'll go look now.

jcrbil - that's why it seems hard to tell from SM with the F3 and Chris saying he was back at work the next day.

auntie- thanks. I only knew that she followed RS on the 24th. It seems everyone is thoroughly convinced Kaitlyn is out. I wonder why Becca was in a hotel in Oklahoma. scratch

if i could chime in, i believe jc referring to this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-PdbrImgk

interesting that she got the last LCD. :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:27 am

Just saw that jillian follows josh, anyone else think they could be cute together?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy