SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:07 am

umngirl wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^That's not how it works for HTDs. She isn't sitting in a hotel room in her hometown. They keep them in whatever city the RC will be in and they are only in town for when their date is happening.

hmm i thought ive heard the famous story about JP and Ash get 'busted' by the producers sneaking to secretly meet in their hotel during JP's HTD? giggling  ..ditto with Ryan-Trista long time ago...I could be wrong though...

That was like the same night as the date. The contestants don't sit in a hotel room in their hometown all week. They are flown in the day before their date and flown out the day after. That's the norm. But having their families come see them at their hotel room also doesnt happen. At least not that I've ever heard of.

OK..TY for clarifying umngirl Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:36 am

Somewhere around here it was also sleuthed the location of that hotel pic was picked up on the post and it was not Shreveport. Although san identified the hotel, it was also sleuthed that all those hotels looks the same. Sorry I can't recall who, but maybe julychild scooped the location?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Somewhere around here it was also sleuthed the location of that hotel pic was picked up on the post and it was not Shreveport. Although san identified the hotel, it was also sleuthed that all those hotels looks the same. Sorry I can't recall who, but maybe julychild scooped the location?
Should that post of sans be ammended then to save any more confusion?  I have been referring to it a lot and refering others to it as well.  BTW, why would Becca's family be at a hotel in Oklahoma or Iowa...where ever it was sleuthed to be.  I only knew of San's till it was mentioned last night about the other locale, think it began with a B.

ETA:  adding this as I found the post that I was referring to:

"@grace8136 wrote:^^ I got it from Whitney's thread...

Julychild wrote:

The pictures were identified to have been taken in Bartlesville, OK. I can't remember the hotel name, but Sanlee identified it. I think that they were taken the same day they were posted. I can't rehash it, but we have seen other stuff to positively make that conclusion. What we couldn't tell was why she left Arlington for Bartlesville, and didn't go straight home to Shereveport."

It wasn't Sanlee that found that I thought as I thought she found the one in Shreveport?

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:46 am

By discussing the issue we have, in essence, on several threads amended the info. :Nod:

I don't think/feel we need to amend San's personal post anymore than others that have speculated and proven not to be spot on. JMOAA>

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:By discussing the issue we have, in essence, on several threads amended the info. :Nod:

I don't think/feel we need to amend San's personal post anymore than others that have speculated and proven not to be spot on. JMOAA>
Is it possible for you to say the correct info? I am so confussed right now. Thanks!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 am

The issue is, when trying to catch up, all threads are not read. So info is taken from a post, where it may have been further sleuthed to more info, which in turn isn't read. Also other posters posting info as if its a new revelation due to not catching up on all threads when it has already been posted and sleuthed out .

We then have the same scenario being explained that was sleuthed two months ago. Nothing wrong with that, as I'm sure everyone doesn't mind being helpful and refreshing our memories, but to go back and edit posts is not going to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The issue is, when trying to catch up, all threads are not read. So info is taken from a post, where it may have been further sleuthed to more info, which in turn isn't read. Also other posters posting info as if its a new revelation due to not catching up on all threads when it has already been posted and sleuthed out .

We then have the same scenario being explained that was sleuthed two months ago. Nothing wrong with that, as I'm sure everyone doesn't mind being helpful and refreshing our memories, but to go back and edit posts is not going to happen.
Thanks for your help GA. Just a question, do we have a thread or can make a thread where info like that can be posted so it doesn't get lost? If there is one that I haven't found in my travels, I apologize ahead of time. Thanks again!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:29 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 BTVGIGI_guestroom
Not all Hilton Garden Inns look the same. But weirdly the one in Shreveport and Bartlesville do have the same decor. The picture above is from Bartlesville. SO it is entirely possible that they were in OK. Why they were in OK is what is really odd. I checked Hilton Garden Inn in Chicago, both O'Hare and Midway airport area. They are not a match. It would have made sense for Becca to stay there since it is the closest major airport to Dubuque (again, having her sisters there wouldn't really have made sense.)

I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter WHERE she was, it really only matters that she wasn't with Chris. Even if he was back in the combine within 24 hours of the filming ended it would have made sense for his chosen to hang around to check out the area and bond with the females of the pack. When he comes in from harvesting (no one plows fields in the fall anymore  giggling) they could spend time together. Becca could spoon and maintain her virgin status until the wedding so the idea that she wouldn't want to spend time with him doesn't make any sense.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 am

We have the sc analysis thread as we do all seasons since inception. Yes, it can become unwieldy as it always does. 
I started a private file for my own usage to help in situations like you are describing, as I have to continually monitor threads it only made sense to take it a step further. 

Of course, I don't have every specific, minute finding, but I would say I have quite a bit. That's how I was able to notice it had been sleuthed amongst other things. When I post something like: "It has been sleuthed already and state poster and date", I don't mean to appear abrupt or rude, I am only trying to a)clarify the issue b) give credit to members c) keep the threads on track. So please excuse me, if it comes across negatively. That is not my intention
Also, if someone finds something they don't think I might have --pm me! Like I said I go through the threads and add to the file, so if I miss something I do want to add it. 
Thanks. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:54 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The issue is, when trying to catch up, all threads are not read. So info is taken from a post, where it may have been further sleuthed to more info, which in turn isn't read. Also other posters posting info as if its a new revelation due to not catching up on all threads when it has already been posted and sleuthed out .

Thanks for your help GA.  Just a question, do we have a thread or can make a thread where info like that can be posted so it doesn't get lost?  If there is one that I haven't found in my travels, I apologize ahead of time.  Thanks again!

I had created this thread for JPG Andi and now Chris' season for that reason. But it never seems to get used, and I never have the time to make sure posts are brought over.

Confirmed info

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:03 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 BTVGIGI_guestroom
Not all Hilton Garden Inns look the same. But weirdly the one in Shreveport and Bartlesville do have the same decor. The picture above is from Bartlesville. SO it is entirely possible that they were in OK. Why they were in OK is what is really odd. I checked Hilton Garden Inn in Chicago, both O'Hare and Midway airport area. They are not a match. It would have made sense for Becca to stay there since it is the closest major airport to Dubuque (again, having her sisters there wouldn't really have made sense.)

I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter WHERE she was, it really only matters that she wasn't with Chris. Even if he was back in the combine within 24 hours of the filming ended it would have made sense for his chosen to hang around to check out the area and bond with the females of the pack. When he comes in from harvesting (no one plows fields in the fall anymore  giggling) they could spend time together. Becca could spoon and maintain her virgin status until the wedding so the idea that she wouldn't want to spend time with him doesn't make any sense.

I agree with bolded which leads me to believe (at least for now) that Whit is F1 (despite my cynical view that when it seems obvious, it can't be true).

Also, Chris has said he was back to work within 24 hours of FRC. Doesn't mean it is true. Could be part of the whole it was so hard to leave to film the show during harvest babble. And the constant emphasis on him being a farmer.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 BTVGIGI_guestroom

The ONLY possible thought that came to mind was that, due to Thanksgiving being that week, they wanted all the girls to get back home with their families so nothing seems amiss. Seems unlikely though, imo, not to stay at least one more day, but maybe with the bad weather they didn't want to chance missing/delaying/keeping one of the F2 longer than necessary. I really don't know how else to swing it that Becca could possibly be F1. Like you and many of us said, regardless of where she was, the date is what makes it unlikely she is F1 without having spent time with Chris. Or, Chris is really telling the truth that he was plowing those fields almost the next day. (But I doubt he was on any combine... it was frigid and snowing... and very late for harvesting anything, imo.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy