SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know when it became acceptable or ok for anyone outside of the final couple to know the results. I still don't know that it is. 
I do know sometimes family knows. Friends should never know. Now whether or not the main, f1 or f2 tell people that is up to them and their consciences and the current contracts.

I remember Kelly Jo talking about being so heart broken and not being able to talk about it. Now it seems at least that they are being allowed to tell family. Jef was the first to start giving a ton of crap away, but J&A took it to ridiculous levels last summer. It seems like TPTB doesn't seem to give a darn anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Jef was the first to start giving a ton of crap away.
You have no idea giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Diana wrote:

I do, I was around for the board wars of 2012, it is the reason I ended up with a 89 and a B in Gross Anatomy instead of an A, way to much time spent on this board. Totally my own fault. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Whoa! Kaitlyn took down her airplane picture/

Oops my error, I thought it was Instagram--it wasn't it was on Twitter. It's still there.

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Diana wrote:
I think there were a lot of people who did and that caused a lot of issues and fall out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hmmm We warned them there would be a storm. :uptonogood

souleschris
5 minutes ago
Snowed in! Buddy Ryan to the rescue.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 43 10919457_1428429707449279_1690099306_n

That's an interesting post... The only connection I'm getting is that Buddy Ryan was once the defensive coach of the Chicago Bears. Is he into snow plows now?
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:19 pm

I would think most farms would have at least one truck with a snow blade on it. Could it simply be someone he knows from the farm clearing?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would think most farms would have at least one truck with a snow blade on it. Could it simply be someone he knows from the farm clearing?

That's what I thought, too. Sort of a play on the words "my buddy, Ryan" and the guy named "Buddy Ryan."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would think most farms would have at least one truck with a snow blade on it. Could it simply be someone he knows from the farm clearing?

Just about anyone.... with the name Buddy Ryan. Hugesmile Just having a little fun.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:43 am

I just took it as my buddy, Ryan to the rescue. Not necessarily that his name is Buddy Ryan.

I could use his buddy myself. I haven't even tried to go outside since it is blowing so hard, but I will have to get out the snow blower before I can go to work in the afternoon. My poor dog...a Chihuahua...so does not want to go out. He holding it in as long as he can and runs in the opposite direction if I try to open the door for him to go out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:58 am

I took it as a guy named Ryan, who he doesn't really know. The only reason I say that is because I hear guys all the time say "buddy" when they refer to someone they don't know the person. no idea

Buddy Ryan that was in the NFL is 83 yrs old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I took it as a guy named Ryan, who he doesn't really know. The only reason I say that is because I hear guys all the time say "buddy" when they refer to someone they don't know the person. no idea

Buddy Ryan that was in the NFL is 83 yrs old.

I think you are right GA.  Just proves that you can't always interpret the intent/meaning of tweets.  We all read things differently.  It is like playing the kids game of "Gossip" - what you told the first person could completely change by the time it gets to the 10th person in the line.  sneakyl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy