SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:18 pm

^Sean didn't specify exactly what the advice was, just that he knew who the F1 was because Chris called for advice. Sean admits in his book that he pretty much regrets doing DWTS so I could see him telling Chris not to do it unless he was somehow 100% sure it wouldn't harm his relationship.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Ugh, that's a bummer if he does DWTS. Poor Whit. I thought he was itching to get back to farming? hmmm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Knowing Chris has been out in LA since late last week, plus Sean admitting Chris called for advice, and the E story about DWTS, I think that is what is next for Chris. And if I had to bet, Sean probably told him not to do DWTS since it's not worth the stress on a new relationship.

^^^ I am glad you said this and I agree.  I bet he needed Sean's advice and I am curious if he is going to do DWTS.  I hope he doesn't do it.  JMO.  IF he does I wish him and his final 1 the best.  They will need it.  ;)

I will lose any respect I had for Chris if he does DWTS. Sean might have needed the money but Chris does not. If he does that it will make me believe that the bachelor was much more for fame than finding a wife.

stuck, those were my thoughts originally; but it occurred to me if Becca is F1, it gives him some opportunity to build a relationship with her slowly...and have $ to pay someone back home to help with the farming. Just a theory...

Even though Chris is considered rich, most of his assets may be tied up in land. He may not have millions...or thousands...laying around. DWTS might give him some of that. Unlike Cat who gave up her life to be with Sean in LA, Becca's life is in that area. She has plenty of friends to hang with while Chris is rehearsing.

Again, just throwing out things to consider. I might be completely wrong.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:24 pm

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

H

^^^ I am glad you said this and I agree.  I bet he needed Sean's advice and I am curious if he is going to do DWTS.  I hope he doesn't do it.  JMO.  IF he does I wish him and his final 1 the best.  They will need it.  ;)

I will lose any respect I had for Chris if he does DWTS. Sean might have needed the money but Chris does not. If he does that it will make me believe that the bachelor was much more for fame than finding a wife.

I have no problem if he or anyone wants to do the show. It's a huge challenge and I doubt very much Chris of all people would be doing it for the fame.

But if he really is so anxious to have a wife and get down to the business of being married, then why put that extra stress on your new relationship right after it becomes public. JMO, but if he is serious about wanting a wife from the bachelor, then immediately putting that relationship in second place to DWTS as soon as they can be together publicly is stupid. To me it was say Chris was more interested in the fame than the success of his relationship. Again, this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:24 pm

I guess seeing how the farm didn't go down in flames, while Chris was filming the Bachelor, has increased his dad's confidence in making do without him. I don't expect him to last as long as Sean, anyway.

Also, I believe Arlington has benefited from the exposure of his being the Bachelor, so his continued stay in the public eye (as long as he doesn't mess it up), can only further help that town. Chris will definitely be returning to farming, no doubt about that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

stuck, those were my thoughts originally; but it occurred to me if Becca is F1, it gives him some opportunity to build a relationship with her slowly...and have $ to pay someone back home to help with the farming. Just a theory...

Even though Chris is considered rich, most of his assets may be tied up in land. He may not have millions...or thousands...laying around. DWTS might give him some of that. Unlike Cat who gave up her life to be with Sean in LA, Becca's life is in that area. She has plenty of friends to hang with while Chris is rehearsing.

Again, just throwing out things to consider. I might be completely wrong.

From what I have heard DWTS to an untrained person is exhausting and leaves you with no time to focus on anything else. Plus as we have seen the dance partners have to build a level of physical intimacy. To me those are stressors that are better to not but on any new relationship. The final couple may be fine with it but to me it sounds like it has more cons than pros. Luckily my opinion doesn't really matter at all in the final couples lives. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:30 pm

FYI: this is what Sean said about Chris in the Toronto Star.

Lowe is up to date on current Bachelor Chris Soules’ season (in fact, he already knows whom Soules picked because Soules has called him post-filming for advice, but he pleads “the Fifth” on that).
“The biggest challenge on his season? I look at his girls and I think out of these 25 women how many of them could truly move to Iowa and live on a farm. He lives such a different lifestyle that most of these women aren’t accustomed to. That’s gonna be a huge challenge,” Lowe says.

Source

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Samuel10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Samuel10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Family10Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Samuel15Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Sean didn't have a career (hated insurance sales and failed business venture) so IMO he did DWTS for the money and he did need the money. Since his current "career" is basically living off his Bachelor experience, Sean needed the name recognition and marketability of the DWTS to launch his "career." Sean has also stated DWTS put a big strain on his relationship with Cat. So it wouldn't surprise me if Sean at least warned Chris of that.

Chris has a career and is financially secure- he doesn't need DWTS for money or to help launch a career.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:33 pm

I don't think it matters who is the F1 as I don't think DWTS is a good idea for any new relationship. There is very little downtime to spend together, and what you do have the person practicing is absolutely exhausted. The paps and tabs will continue to hound them including making up stories. It's just not worth it and that's coming from a man who put his new relationship through this test (Sean).

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Here is always my thought about Bach leads/contestatnts. They are young, they aren't tied down, these opportunities won't be around forever. There is no reason they shouldn't take advantage of these opportunities. Why not? Who are they hurting? Why should Sean do it, but not Chris? I don't think Sean was hurting for money, but no one knows Chris's real financial situation.
Money aside, I say it's their choice and if they want it, go for it. Why criticize it?
My husband, who hates this show - that is the one thing he agrees on. Strike while the iron is hot.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Chris has a career and is financially secure- he doesn't need DWTS for money or to help  launch a career.  

Ya I don't get it either. Whit has a career too and while I wasn't jazzed at the idea of her possibly quitting her job to move to Iowa, quitting it to spend the better part of a few months in LA (possibly) while he goes off to do this is even crazier to me. Good luck, I guess. hmmm

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:37 pm

momoftrips wrote:Chris Soules and Roseanne Barr to Join Dancing With the Stars? Get the Latest!

http://www.eonline.com/news/626846/chris-soules-and-roseanne-barr-to-join-dancing-with-the-stars-get-the-latest

Bachelor Chris Soules has remained adamant about wanting to stay based in his hometown of Arlington, Iowa, but has already hinted that he's working on a new lifestyle with his chosen woman, where he will be traveling more. In Monday's episode, he's taking the final three women to Bali for overnight dates.

This doesn't sound like anyone is moving to Arlington to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy