SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:53 pm

I wanted to know what Life and Touch was spewing too, but never buy it. So i always rely on the gawker/Jezebel gossip magazine recap. It's pretty funny, here's their sarcastic recap of the article
grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Screen12

Source: Gawker Recap
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Chris Soules: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Prince Farming, season 19 Bachelor star Chris Soules, shares a few kernels of trivia about himself with Us Weekly.

1. My childhood dog was named Dutch. I built a campground for him and named it Chris and Dutch’s Playground.

2. I played with ­Barbie dolls as a kid. My sisters made me!

3. I named my Barbie Shaulin. Don’t ask why.

4. I went to Iowa State but am more of a University of Iowa football fan. (I still cheer for ISU if they’re not playing the Hawkeyes.)

5. My guilty pleasure is Oreos and milk.

6. I wear John Varvatos cologne.

7. When I was 10, my dad let me drive his car while sitting on his lap so he could take a nap.

8. I can’t sing at all. I can dance . . . a little.

9. I am a huge Chicago Bears fan.

10. Two of my three brothers-in-law are named Jason.

11. I dated three sisters from the same family. Arlington is a small town!

12. I learned to drive a tractor before I learned to drive a car.

13. I always wanted to be a farmer.

14. I’m a heavy sleeper. I could sleep through an earthquake.

15. I seriously thought fewer than 10 girls would show up on the first night of The Bachelor. I didn’t believe 30 women would want to date me.

16. I tan really easily — true farmer tan.

17. I’d love to get certified in scuba, but that’s kind of hard to do in Northeast Iowa.

18. When I was really small, I built my own golf course. My playing partner: Dutch! (See No. 1.)

19. My ancestors were on the Mayflower.

20. As a kid, I once got scared by a raccoon out by my treehouse, and I threw a hammer into the air that hit my best buddy, Jake, in the head. Jake’s fine! I think.

21. I own some livestock, but only a couple of them have names. Jessica is the prettiest. Bennett is the biggest.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Love The Bachelor

22. My favorite food (other than Mom’s cooking) is the taco pizza at Rod & Cal’s in Strawberry Point. Extra sour cream and salsa!

23. I can grill a mean steak.

24. Jennifer Aniston is my celebrity crush.

25. I lost my front tooth when it got caught on the net while I was trying to do a reverse dunk like Michael Jordan.

ABC’s The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. (plus Sunday, Feb. 15!). And for much, much more about the shocking secret pasts of Chris' crop of ladies on The Bachelor -- and how he and his family have reacted -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015122#ixzz3RYFHQYCg
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:07 pm

I don't even believe that crap anyway but both his F2 could fit his lifestyle anyway

Also
http://www.gossipcop.com/chris-soules-bachelor-finale-engaged-woman/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:22 pm

That's bullcrap, LOL!

Andy told Bevin he loved her, remember? Everyone was so angry!

And who did he telly his to? A stranger on a plane?? giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:30 pm

The quote from the lady on the plane saying he looked tired was my favorite. 90% of people on planes look tired!!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Maybe Chris telling another woman he loves her did happen? RS said he knew something else about ending that he was not going to release until after final rose since it doesn't change his F1.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Lest we all forget that America's favourite Bachelor himself...Sean Lowe...told Lindsey he loved her...on top of the future Mrs. Lowe.

Loves her...not in love with.

I'm sure it is something like that, all overblown, since let's face it, the guy isn't exactly scintillating...much as I like him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:56 pm

I don't think any bachelor should tell their F2 girl or anyone else for that matter that he loves them. Sure, that's what Sean could have meant, but in the moment saying "I love you, I know I do, that's what makes this so difficult" or something very similar to that probably wasn't the smartest thing to say to a girl you're dumping right before you get engaged to someone else. Thankfully Lindsay didn't pull a Nick. You can let someone go by stating you deeply care for them and like so much about them without having to say you love them, no matter how it's meant.  

I'm hoping Chris didn't do the same, regardless of whether I'm watching his season or not. I just think that's crappy and confusing for all involved.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:59 pm

I think the time of the ILY matters. Sean said it in dumping. Andy said it on a FD or LCD I believe leading her to believe that it was her. Either way, Chris and his F1 hopefully have already talked it out.

Now if he hides from it like he did with leaving Monday, then that might be a red flag that he has a hard tome dealing with conflict.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Chris Soules: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Prince Farming, season 19 Bachelor star Chris Soules, shares a few kernels of trivia about himself with Us Weekly.

1. My childhood dog was named Dutch. I built a campground for him and named it Chris and Dutch’s Playground.

2. I played with ­Barbie dolls as a kid. My sisters made me!

3. I named my Barbie Shaulin. Don’t ask why.

4. I went to Iowa State but am more of a University of Iowa football fan. (I still cheer for ISU if they’re not playing the Hawkeyes.)

5. My guilty pleasure is Oreos and milk.

6. I wear John Varvatos cologne.

7. When I was 10, my dad let me drive his car while sitting on his lap so he could take a nap.

8. I can’t sing at all. I can dance . . . a little.

9. I am a huge Chicago Bears fan.

10. Two of my three brothers-in-law are named Jason.

11. I dated three sisters from the same family. Arlington is a small town!

12. I learned to drive a tractor before I learned to drive a car.

13. I always wanted to be a farmer.

14. I’m a heavy sleeper. I could sleep through an earthquake.

15. I seriously thought fewer than 10 girls would show up on the first night of The Bachelor. I didn’t believe 30 women would want to date me.

16. I tan really easily — true farmer tan.

17. I’d love to get certified in scuba, but that’s kind of hard to do in Northeast Iowa.

18. When I was really small, I built my own golf course. My playing partner: Dutch! (See No. 1.)

19. My ancestors were on the Mayflower.

20. As a kid, I once got scared by a raccoon out by my treehouse, and I threw a hammer into the air that hit my best buddy, Jake, in the head. Jake’s fine! I think.

21. I own some livestock, but only a couple of them have names. Jessica is the prettiest. Bennett is the biggest.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Love The Bachelor

22. My favorite food (other than Mom’s cooking) is the taco pizza at Rod & Cal’s in Strawberry Point. Extra sour cream and salsa!

23. I can grill a mean steak.

24. Jennifer Aniston is my celebrity crush.

25. I lost my front tooth when it got caught on the net while I was trying to do a reverse dunk like Michael Jordan.

ABC’s The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. (plus Sunday, Feb. 15!). And for much, much more about the shocking secret pasts of Chris' crop of ladies on The Bachelor -- and how he and his family have reacted -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-soules-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2015122#ixzz3RYFHQYCg
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
The season needs to be renamed 50 shades of Vanilla.  That could be too risque.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 pm

I think Becca looks a lot more like his celebrity crush Jennifer Anniston then any of the other remaining girls and she has an LCD at his favorite food place. Things that make you go hum. (cue 80s flashback music)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Chris said in an interview that he only told one woman that he loved them. If he's wanting an August wedding that doesn't sound like he's having doubts.

Litta123 wrote:^^Oh yeah, I forgot about that pregnancy scare from the November preview. What was that all about? I wonder if we'll even see it in the remaining episodes.

What if it goes along with your theory of Britt coming back? What if their nap caused a pregnancy scare?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy