SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I read the US magazine article while at Costco today. The so called pregnancy scare was supposedly a bachelorette who slept with someone pre-show and missed her period. It also said Becca was bored with Chris. Kaitlyn dated two professional athletes and was in a music video. It said she's in it to get to Hollywood. There was a side piece on Britt not showering and Chris said she always smelled and looked good. laugh out loud  There was also something about Ashley I always crying. That's all I remember.

Hope I didn't miss a discussion on this already.

I don't really have a hard time believing that. Either Becca is F1 or she wasn't that into him imo. She is carefree on SM.

Day after FRC-

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 F5617dd4-c2c0-4e27-8829-4351032b9290_zps51ic5mquvday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-13%20at%208.23.02%20PM_zpsljqawnvn

Good point Grace. If she is not final 1, no need to feel sorry for her at all. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:08 pm

I think no matter what the result is they were heading to a funeral. The bachelor bubble burst super fast.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:21 pm

lurker11 wrote:I think no matter what the result is they were heading to a funeral. The bachelor bubble burst super fast.
Did we figure out these were not from the HTD then? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:29 pm

lurker11 wrote:I think no matter what the result is they were heading to a funeral. The bachelor bubble burst super fast.

This might be a record. :Nod:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:33 pm

CHO wrote:I noticed the article earlier today and commented on it. The article said Becca was not interested in Chris - not her usual kind of guy.  Most responses to my post seemed to say - can't trust the magazine..

Thanks, Cho. I went back and read it and the responses. I'll leave my post because I had a couple of extra things. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Becca wasn't that into Chris. She seems to be very laid back and is hard to read. 

I like Kaitlyn but wasn't shocked to read that she wasn't there for the right reason. I forgot that it said something about Jade and not surprised his mom wouldn't be too happy. I'm of two minds with her. She seems genuine and the girls seems to like her a lot so I guess I'll just see how she handles it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:51 pm

momoftrips wrote:vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 2qn2n9f
Pretty classic running into @souleschris today making all of #thebachelor fans including @atang34 lose their mind! #buffcode #cantstopwontstop #teamnike

@Onthebreak

Venice-lincoln Blvd

He's been gallivanting all over the place today! Thanks mom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 2qn2n9f
Pretty classic running into @souleschris today making all of #thebachelor fans including @atang34 lose their mind! #buffcode #cantstopwontstop #teamnike

@Onthebreak

Venice-lincoln Blvd

He is all over the Santa Monica area -- where's Rolly?  All she needs to do is hang out at the pier and she will probably see Chris!  laugh out loud

There is no way Chris looks like an farmer from Iowa in this pic.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

@Onthebreak

Venice-lincoln Blvd

He is all over the Santa Monica area -- where's Rolly?  All she needs to do is hang out at the pier and she will probably see Chris!  laugh out loud

There is no way Chris looks like an farmer from Iowa in this pic.

I'm at Barney's Beanery in Santa Monica.... I've been looking for him all day. I'd go to the pier if I thought I'd see him. It's like Where's Waldo on the 3rd street promenade. He's probably with his F1 tonight don't you think? Maybe I should send him a tweet and ask him where in the h*%l he is! hi
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:12 am

^^^ You can offer to chaperone Chris and his F1.  vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:04 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^^ You can offer to chaperone Chris and his F1.  vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 3806527698

I will be here Sunday and Monday night too.... what I need is a viewing party. :cutesmile!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 am

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^^ You can offer to chaperone Chris and his F1.  vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 3806527698

I will be here Sunday and Monday night too.... what I need is a viewing party. :cutesmile!:

I don't think Chris and CH would mind crashing a viewing party of 1? Go for it! vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 56 3806527698

You're a trooper Rolly. You're away enjoying a few days of R&R and you're playing super sleuth for us! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Did anyone read the life and style magazine? It said Chris said "I love you" to a woman before to his fiancée, but that it would get cut out of the show. Apparently it was something that just came out and the crew was all suprised and shocked. It also said that he slept with someone and he picked his f1 because it was convienent for him. There was a lot of info. It made it seem like it was several ladies though. Something read it and give input please. How realible is this magazine anyway??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy