SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here is an interview with Chris right after the first show aired. It's interesting to look at it now, all these weeks into it. So who do you think he is describing?

http://www.eonline.com/news/611811/the-bachelor-chris-soules-is-in-love-but-will-he-get-married-see-what-he-says

Whitney...especially when he used the word "driven" and partner in starting family. It made me think he is looking for strong woman.

Yeah, and he described Becca as "tough" during their date, and called her  "strong woman" in his blog. As far as I can tell, he could be describing anyone of the F3. Remember how in every interview it appeared as if Brad was describing Chantal, and how Sean seemed to be describing Lindsay with all the "supportive" and stuff words. Andi, with 'intellectual connection" and all.... all I'm saying is these people are coached, and coached well!

julychild

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:07 pm

julychild wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here is an interview with Chris right after the first show aired. It's interesting to look at it now, all these weeks into it. So who do you think he is describing?

http://www.eonline.com/news/611811/the-bachelor-chris-soules-is-in-love-but-will-he-get-married-see-what-he-says

Whitney...especially when he used the word "driven" and partner in starting family. It made me think he is looking for strong woman.

Yeah, and he described Becca as "tough" during their date, and called her  "strong woman" in his blog. As far as I can tell, he could be describing anyone of the F3. Remember how in every interview it appeared as if Brad was describing Chantal, and how Sean seemed to be describing Lindsay with all the "supportive" and stuff words. Andi, with 'intellectual connection" and all.... all I'm saying is these people are coached, and coached well!

He has been a bit hesitant with the marriage thing in a few interviews I have seen. Makes me think Becca is F1 and he is willing to go slow at her pace before marriage. Whitney seems to be ready for marriage and kids asap and he isnt giving the impression that plan in works

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:08 pm

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 11005048_414670135356751_2133224835_n
@lilrena77: Starting off #VDay with a nice #Iowa hug from @SoulesChris Yes, I will except this #rose emoji@BachelorABC #ChrisSoules #Hotness #LAlife #LALAland #BeachLife

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:29 pm

That pineapple or palm thing behind his head has the same hairstyle. I wonder if that was coincidence? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

It appears to me that picture was taken at either a travel agency with palm trees or in a country where they grow. Advise your feelings

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:33 pm

LA?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:36 pm

The girl who posted pic said LALA land so I'd say LA
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:54 pm

I read the US magazine article while at Costco today. The so called pregnancy scare was supposedly a bachelorette who slept with someone pre-show and missed her period. It also said Becca was bored with Chris. Kaitlyn dated two professional athletes and was in a music video. It said she's in it to get to Hollywood. There was a side piece on Britt not showering and Chris said she always smelled and looked good. laugh out loud  There was also something about Ashley I always crying. That's all I remember.

Hope I didn't miss a discussion on this already.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 pm

I noticed the article earlier today and commented on it. The article said Becca was not interested in Chris - not her usual kind of guy. Most responses to my post seemed to say - can't trust the magazine..
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:22 pm

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 2qn2n9f
Pretty classic running into @souleschris today making all of #thebachelor fans including @atang34 lose their mind! #buffcode #cantstopwontstop #teamnike

@Onthebreak

Venice-lincoln Blvd

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Did anyone cap the scene or have the link of when Whitney tells Chris that she is vulnerable ? And also the one for the upcoming preview when she tells him she's in love with him? TIA ( Can I find these in a thread somewhere on here? Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:43 pm

albean99 wrote:I read the US magazine article while at Costco today. The so called pregnancy scare was supposedly a bachelorette who slept with someone pre-show and missed her period. It also said Becca was bored with Chris. Kaitlyn dated two professional athletes and was in a music video. It said she's in it to get to Hollywood. There was a side piece on Britt not showering and Chris said she always smelled and looked good. laugh out loud  There was also something about Ashley I always crying. That's all I remember.

Hope I didn't miss a discussion on this already.

I don't really have a hard time believing that. Either Becca is F1 or she wasn't that into him imo. She is carefree on SM.

Day after FRC-

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 F5617dd4-c2c0-4e27-8829-4351032b9290_zps51ic5mquvday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-13%20at%208.23.02%20PM_zpsljqawnvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy