SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Litta123 wrote:The picture up thread must have been taken just before he picks up Jade. That's the outfit he wore with her.

Good eye Litta!  He must have used the bike on the date too with Jade per previews.  I noticed the bike has dealer tags.

It is nice to get good feedback about Chris from a producer on the show.

Nutty: Yes, that is definitely Chris' house as I have double checked. Nice view in this pic. You would never know it is in the middle of corn fields.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by momoftrips Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Amy Cookson @amycookson14  37m 37 minutes ago  
Walking down Hollywood and got asked to do an interview for the bachelor & @C_Soules came out & SURPRISED US!!!!!
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Dyp02g

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Chris is going to be on Kimmel tonight from what I'm reading on twitter FWIW
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Glad for the head's up. Thanks.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:17 am

FD Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQL1EZNYxVU

(i think ) all are new footages!  :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 am

According to Chris Harrison, Chris was not surprised by Becca's virginity. That says a lot! to know someone without them having to say a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:33 am

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-hometown-dates/

Are you surprised that, in the end, he kept Becca over Jade?
Harrison: No, he sees potential with Becca. If you notice, he and Jade didn't have much chemistry. It seemed almost forced; they don't seem to melt into each other's arms. Jade's the last one to go where he was forcing it.
Next week are the fantasy suite dates and Becca hasn't actually told him yet she's a virgin. Do you think he knows?
Harrison: Look, he doesn't know now, but when he finds out, it's not a shock. If you can't see that coming, you're a fool. But she does tell him in the fantasy suite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:54 am

I honestly do get what he's saying about Whitney. She said at the beginning of the date she was going to tell him BEFORE even seeing her sister or knowing her reaction. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:57 am

CH walks the company line. Every word he says is said purposely. I think Whit planned to say ILY. CH wants to cast some doubt now.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 pm

https://twitter.com/C_Soules/status/567026497052213248

What do you make of this? Why would whitbisch want to be in on the conversation if she was dumped? She seems like she would NOT get over a heartbreak that fast...It was a reply...so perhaps he didn't see the purpose of erasing her out of it. If she wasn't his fiancee, I think he'd be more sensitive about not rubbing it in her face.

ALso, Whitney is VERY active and loves posting about the show. If she wasn't his F1, I see her standing by her heart and convictions, perhaps pride and not acting so in favor of the show.

Unless TPTB offered her the next B-ette and she's championing every episode??

Please pay no mind to my avatar...just been lazy and came back on the scene late this season. You can see how long it has been since I've been here. BUt I LOVE this season and each one of Chris' final 3. I really didn't like Juan Pablo or Andi, therefore didn't care.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:05 pm

tennischick80 wrote:https://twitter.com/C_Soules/status/567026497052213248  

What do you make of this? Why would whitbisch want to be in on the conversation if she was dumped? She seems like she would NOT get over a heartbreak that fast...It was a reply...so perhaps he didn't see the purpose of erasing her out of it. If she wasn't his fiancee, I think he'd be more sensitive about not rubbing it in her face.

ALso, Whitney is VERY active and loves posting about the show. If she wasn't his F1, I see her standing by her heart and convictions, perhaps pride and not acting so in favor of the show.

Please pay no mind to my avatar...just been lazy and came back on the scene late this season. You can see how long it has been since I've been here. BUt I LOVE this season and each one of Chris' final 3. I really didn't like Juan Pablo or Andi, therefore didn't care.

I can't see what the tweet is, so I don't know. As for the F2, they could do way better than him, because he gives off red flags all over the place with cheating.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:09 pm

atem wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:https://twitter.com/C_Soules/status/567026497052213248  

I can't see what the tweet is, so I don't know.  As for the F2, they could do way better than him, because he gives off red flags all over the place with cheating.

@BonnieandTracy @BachelorABC @whitbisch @chrisbharrison getting my workout in now so I can live tweet with ya'll tonight #TheBachelor
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy