SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 pm

sophienette wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:....

(Snipped)
I find calling a woman you just got engaged to Mother strange, since sorry to all those who love Chris, doing DWTS does not say quick wedding or babies to me. It says lets just keep having fun.

Whoever he picked, I am not sure doing DWTS tells us anything... see Mr and Mrs Lowe...

While this is true Mr. Lowe also has said given the chance to do it all over he would not it was too stressful on their relationship. And that is from umngirl who knows her Lowes. I find it strange that if Chris asked for Sean's advice that he would chance putting his relationship on the back burner. That is JMO and that we are all entitled to our opinions keeps me coming back here.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sophienette wrote:

(Snipped)
I find calling a woman you just got engaged to Mother strange, since sorry to all those who love Chris, doing DWTS does not say quick wedding or babies to me. It says lets just keep having fun.

Whoever he picked, I am not sure doing DWTS tells us anything... see Mr and Mrs Lowe...

While this is true Mr.  Lowe also has said given the chance to do it all over he would not it was too stressful on their relationship. And that is from umngirl who knows her Lowes. I find it strange that if Chris asked for Sean's advice that he would chance putting his relationship on the back burner. That is JMO and that we are all entitled to our opinions keeps me coming back here.
While comparing Sean and Cat situation is different to Chris and his F1. Sean had the born again virgin,had to deal with them living in separate places, while working with a sexy woman for hours, while Cat gave up everything to be with him in LA and hardly saw him... that was bound to be stressful. They overcame their obstacles, if Chris and his f1 are serious nothing would ruin their relationship nothing.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sophienette wrote:

(Snipped)

While this is true Mr.  Lowe also has said given the chance to do it all over he would not it was too stressful on their relationship. And that is from umngirl who knows her Lowes. I find it strange that if Chris asked for Sean's advice that he would chance putting his relationship on the back burner. That is JMO and that we are all entitled to our opinions keeps me coming back here.

I agree with you and that is why I would too be surprised if Chris is indeed doing DWTS after talking to Sean! I would have epxected him to run Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I agree with you and that is why I would too be surprised if Chris is indeed doing DWTS after talking to Sean! I would have epxected him to run Smiley

I hope he doesn't but this is a link to an e news article that states it is an opportunity and Chris will look at it. Now maybe his F1 will have input to the answer.
http://www.puredwts.com/2015/01/12/dwts-season-20-watchout-the-bachelors-chris-soules-to-dance/
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
sophienette wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I hope he doesn't but this is a link to an e news article that states it is an opportunity and Chris will look at it.  Now maybe his F1 will have input to the answer.
http://www.puredwts.com/2015/01/12/dwts-season-20-watchout-the-bachelors-chris-soules-to-dance/

Lots of "me" and "I" in those Chris quotes. 

I think the original article interview was early in the season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 pm

atem wrote:Emma from DWTS tweeted a pic.  Is that Chris' helmet?

I kind of think it could be .  I found it odd that she tweeted a couple of times in the past couple of weeks that she couldn't wait to watch the Bachelor when she never mentioned it before

Here is the tweet and the picture.  You all decide.  Alot of the comments say it's Chris

dancingabc Who is Emma Slater's partner? The #DWTS cast will be revealed live TOMORROW on @goodmorningamerica #GMADancing 4h

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 924131_362688133914850_663231872_n
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Well won't have to deal with any showmance rumors if she is Chris' partner! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 2498057887

If he is, think he and Witney (or Becca, though still believe Witney is F1) can make it work. Also a reason why he's been in touch with Sean for advice.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Sure doesn't look like Chris's legs

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Those legs look skinnier than Chris's to me.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:19 pm

I think the legs are too thin and hairless for Chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:28 pm

It could be another throw off like last season when Emma & Sadie Robertson started following Josh and Em was spotted in ATL.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well won't have to deal with any showmance rumors if she is Chris' partner! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 69 2498057887

If he is, think he and Witney (or Becca, though still believe Witney is F1) can make it work. Also a reason why he's been in touch with Sean for advice.

Haha! Love your sarcasm. I have a feeling either Whitney or Becca will be just fine. I can see why Cat had a problem. Not because she was worried but the press is ruthless and Chris will be spending sooooooo much time rehearsing. If it is Becca, at least she is from So Cal and has family and friends around.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy