SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:46 pm

sorry if it has been discussed previously. Do we know when that JK segment being taped?..was it on Saturday night?. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:26 pm

FWIW Whitney responded to a tweet that claimed she quit her job. She said "news to me" and had a link to the team she works with at the clinic.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Chris Soules and Roseanne Barr to Join Dancing With the Stars? Get the Latest!

http://www.eonline.com/news/626846/chris-soules-and-roseanne-barr-to-join-dancing-with-the-stars-get-the-latest

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:34 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:FWIW Whitney responded to a tweet that claimed she quit her job. She said "news to me" and had a link to the team she works with at the clinic.

That's interesting. I feel like she wouldn't lie so blatantly. Along with Becca's tweeting saying "well, RS does know everything!", I'm definitely starting to feel like we're getting a lot of wrong information. I don't know if that necessarily means Whitney isn't F1, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read, RS included.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:37 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:FWIW Whitney responded to a tweet that claimed she quit her job. She said "news to me" and had a link to the team she works with at the clinic.

Here it is

Jonathan Benjamin ‏@JonathanB455  · 47m47 minutes ago  
.@whitbisch Quits Job At Fertility Clinic: Moving To Arlington With ‘Bachelor’ @C_Soules? http://po.st/lVI8My  #TheBachelor

Whitney Bischoff
‏@whitbisch   @JonathanB455 @aParentIVF news to me! Smiley
http://www.aparentivf.com/our-team-1/

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Knowing Chris has been out in LA since late last week, plus Sean admitting Chris called for advice, and the E story about DWTS, I think that is what is next for Chris. And if I had to bet, Sean probably told him not to do DWTS since it's not worth the stress on a new relationship.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 pm

umngirl wrote:Knowing Chris has been out in LA since late last week, plus Sean admitting Chris called for advice, and the E story about DWTS, I think that is what is next for Chris. And if I had to bet, Sean probably told him not to do DWTS since it's not worth the stress on a new relationship.

^^^ I am glad you said this and I agree. I bet he needed Sean's advice and I am curious if he is going to do DWTS. I hope he doesn't do it. JMO. IF he does I wish him and his final 1 the best. They will need it. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Knowing Chris has been out in LA since late last week, plus Sean admitting Chris called for advice, and the E story about DWTS, I think that is what is next for Chris. And if I had to bet, Sean probably told him not to do DWTS since it's not worth the stress on a new relationship.

^^^ I am glad you said this and I agree.  I bet he needed Sean's advice and I am curious if he is going to do DWTS.  I hope he doesn't do it.  JMO.  IF he does I wish him and his final 1 the best.  They will need it.  ;)

I will lose any respect I had for Chris if he does DWTS. Sean might have needed the money but Chris does not. If he does that it will make me believe that the bachelor was much more for fame than finding a wife.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

^^^ I am glad you said this and I agree.  I bet he needed Sean's advice and I am curious if he is going to do DWTS.  I hope he doesn't do it.  JMO.  IF he does I wish him and his final 1 the best.  They will need it.  ;)

I will lose any respect I had for Chris if he does DWTS. Sean might have needed the money but Chris does not. If he does that it will make me believe that the bachelor was much more for fame than finding a wife.

I have no problem if he or anyone wants to do the show. It's a huge challenge and I doubt very much Chris of all people would be doing it for the fame.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Sean may very well have warned Chris that DWTS could stress his new relationship however Sean said never to kiss a girl infront of other girls and we all know what happened giggling

I could see him considering it.  No fields to plant until Spring.
 If Whitney is F1 that wouldn't really work as well.  Becca has some experience as her boyfriend was on The Voice and she lives in Cali.  Kaitlyn would encourage it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:15 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Was Sean specific about what type of advice Chris was seeking?  I thought it was regarding how to handle public interest / scrutiny ATFR in general.  I would be a little surprised if Sean were to tell Chris not to do DWTS.  He seemed to enjoy his time on the show and the money he earned gave him a lot more financial security than he had before his two Bach experiences.  The additional media exposure on DWTS also substantially increased Sean's name recognition & marketability, enhancing his earning ability.  

I do realize that Chris is by far more successful financially than Sean, so that may make a "just say no" decision easier for Chris.  I guess I'm just confused.  What happened to "don't bite the hand that feeds you"?  Or was that just reserved for Juan Pablo?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy