SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by Brill Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:43 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for that nuts2. Although its a good strategy on their part not to compensate by whtay of $$ for fear of bringing people who would apply for the wrong reasons, but at the same time, they should be compensated for having a camera in their face all the time. Maybe that's other duties as assigned, IDK what does everyone else think?

If this is in the wrong thread please feel free to move it but this was where I found out the info on compensation for the original program.  Really a good article.
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/09/married-first-sight-chris-coelen-interview/

Thanks for sharing the article, I found it very interesting. I agree that it was a great choice to not let a BIG network have their hands on this show. Especially ABC and throughout the writer does mention the stuff that ABC does to the people going on any of the Bachelor/ette/BIP shows. thumbsup

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Great article, very informative! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:52 am

Jason and Cortney now have a You Tube channel.

Taking YouTube by storm every Tuesday right before #MAFSFirstYear @FYI #MarriedAtFirstSight
youtube.com/watch?v=TtRInY… pic.twitter.com/o81u9obbMT

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Brill wrote:Jason and Cortney now have a You Tube channel.

Taking YouTube by storm every Tuesday right before #MAFSFirstYear @FYI #MarriedAtFirstSight

Jason Carrion @Kr0ss  ·  2h 2 hours ago
So yeah..We're doing that YouTube thing now! Check us out right B4 #MAFSFirstYear & subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtRInYjyMFY …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Jason and Cortney now have a You Tube channel.

Jason Carrion @Kr0ss  ·  2h 2 hours ago
So yeah..We're doing that YouTube thing now! Check us out right B4 #MAFSFirstYear & subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtRInYjyMFY …

Too cute.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Doug and Jamie also are doing re-caps of each episode. Could someone post up the embedded vids on their thread? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:12 am

These couples are so much fun to watch. Does anyone have a link for outside USA viewers? My regular sites are not posting it. Thanks.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:37 am

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to watch the episode last night. I hope to catch up next week!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:23 pm

just2relax wrote:These couples are so much fun to watch.  Does anyone have a link for outside USA viewers?  My regular sites are not posting it. Thanks.

Ep. 2

The links are hidden in the comments.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Thanks mindless!

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:49 am

Is it just me or are others feeling like this show is just milking a good thing? Not saying I won't watch it, because I will, but I found myself doing other things and glancing at it as opposed to being glued to it.

I have said in the Bachelor and Ette threads that am a big believer that once the couple has made their choice, (for me only,) I am pretty much done with them. I will check in every so often but I find the obsession with these couples and their daily lives to be strange.
That is not to say, I am not pulling for these two couples and I do think this is way more scripted than the original but it has lost some of its' luster for me.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 am

I agree, it's definitely not very exciting to watch. Just normal people living their lives and the first two episodes have been really repetitive. Cortney and Jason are having a hard time and it's depressing to watch, and Jamie is doing my head in with the baby talk every two seconds, so I can only imagine how sick of it Doug is. I really hope she's not just after a baby sequel. I for one will not be watching that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe