SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Thanks, Brill, for posting the article upthread. I'm looking forward to catching up with both couples. I'm already getting bored with this season's Bachelor. Chris just doesn't do it for me. I'd much rather spend my time on this show, though it doesn't sound like the success of either couple is in doubt at this point.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Brill, for posting the article upthread. I'm looking forward to catching up with both couples. I'm already getting bored with this season's Bachelor. Chris just doesn't do it for me. I'd much rather spend my time on this show, though it doesn't sound like the success of either couple is in doubt at this point.

I can't stand it when so called entertainment reporters ask us to come up with questions! Isn't that their job?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Brill, for posting the article upthread. I'm looking forward to catching up with both couples. I'm already getting bored with this season's Bachelor. Chris just doesn't do it for me. I'd much rather spend my time on this show, though it doesn't sound like the success of either couple is in doubt at this point.

Agree Litta with this season's Bachelor, can't wait for this one to start tomorrow!! :yes:

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Here is a video of them with Hoda. Cute!!

http://www.pressreleaserocket.net/married-at-first-sight-couple-were-in-love/34411/

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Great interview. I love Doug's naturalness and his quick humor. Jamie is one lucky girl that he fell,in love with her and had the patience to let her come to the love in her own time. I think they"re adorable together and I'm so happy for them. Also thought Doug was a handsome hunk from the beginning, beat you to it Jamie!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Brill wrote:Here is a video of them with Hoda.  Cute!!

http://www.pressreleaserocket.net/married-at-first-sight-couple-were-in-love/34411/

Awww, so cute. Love them.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Cute video! Thanks for posting it, Brill. Smiley

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Brill wrote:Here is a video of them with Hoda.  Cute!!

thanks Brill!!

so glad that the show is almost here!..i can enjoy the goofdorable (Damie) and sweet (Jcourt) couple again... :cutesmile!: . Cant complaint that the timing is perfect as well, as i couldnt warm up myself to this season's prince farming... Rolling Eyes marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 2498057887

I looking forward to any pics/news/updates from Damie's appearance on Today Show!.. Praying. ETA : oops: i didnt realize that the segment was from Today Show... giggling

Doug Hehner ‏@DougHehner  3m3 minutes ago
Thanks again @klgandhoda @JennaBushHager for letting @jamienotis & I spoon on the @TODAYshow bed #MAFSFirstYear @FYI
marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 7 B7Ms8zMCMAEbcW8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:00 am

Interesting read to welcome the premiere :

http://haveuheard.net/2015/01/interview-jamie-otis-married-sight-talks-hehner-marriage-babies/

‘He’s such a good guy, but is not boring. He’s just so fun, the life of the party, a jokester. He’s also sentimental and romantic. He’s the whole package.’ awwww awwww awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:17 am

Yay! So excited this starts tomorrow! I adore the two couples! I agree about Monet & Vaughn... Could do without them. But still excited nonetheless!! :cutesmile!:
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:20 am

Yay! It starts tonight! I got to make sure what time it starts, because I sure don't want to miss it. question

They are also going to be on that LA Fox station this morning/afternoon.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:00 pm

http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/11030092/married-at-first-sight-stars-on-fox-5

Great interview, wish Jamie let Cortney get more words in though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe