SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:45 pm

mindless wrote:I agree, it's definitely not very exciting to watch. Just normal people living their lives and the first two episodes have been really repetitive. Cortney and Jason are having a hard time and it's depressing to watch, and Jamie is doing my head in with the baby talk every two seconds, so I can only imagine how sick of it Doug is. I really hope she's not just after a baby sequel. I for one will not be watching that.

I agree with you all.  This is  not as entertaining and a bit of a downer to watch.  Jamie is neurotic as she says herself.  She wouldn't kiss Doug initially and now she is pushing having babies immediately.  Slow down gal!

It is tough to see Jason and Courtney go through a rough patch but the highlight of the show was to see them body paint each other.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Here is an interview with ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/married-sight-couples-year-28423192

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jumping hearts

Jason Carrion retweeted
Cortney Hendrix @KortKneee_Rae
· 7h 7 hours ago
10 months ago today- I took a chance & said 'I do' to @Kr0ss. Best decision I ever made. Happy 10 months baby. I ❤️u #MAFSFirstYear @FYI

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Awwwwww, so darn sweet!!

Jason Carrion @Kr0ss
· 6h 6 hours ago
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song. Right me when I'm wrong- Maybe I'm amazed at the… http://instagram.com/p/yUnFYwvsoW/

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 13 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:54 am

I won't be able to post the show tonight!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:08 am

OMG!!!!!!! Team Jortney, I was rofl last night!! Loved them!! I thought this was the best episode for them.

Jason Carrion @Kr0ss  
 ·  13h 13 hours ago  
Just monkeying around this past Halloween with my favorite chicken! @kortkneee_rae #MAFSFirstYear… http://instagram.com/p/yaGCkpPskW/

Cortney HendrixVerified account
‏@KortKneee_Rae  
·  13h 13 hours ago  
Now that's love #chicken #gorilla #MAFSFirstYear @kr0ss @fyi payback will come one day ...

Not sure why but when I copy and paste the instagram link won't show up for Cortney's tweet. It is very cute can someone bring it over, please.

Last edited by Brill on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:23 am

I'm hoping we have heard the end of baby talk for Doug and Jamie it is getting tooooooooooo much already!! :yes:

Also last night for those that didn't see it. Jason and Cortney went over to help his buddy dress better!! They come in his house and he has this cut off t-shirt on that is tooooooo short with his belly sticking out and sweatpants with a huge hole at each knee!! It was a rotfl sight!! He is going through a divorce and so they take him shopping to get him some decent clothes!! laugh out loud

For me this was the best episode so far for Team Jortney in this new series. thumbsup

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:47 am

Brill wrote:OMG!!!!!!! Team Jortney, I was rofl last night!! Loved them!! I thought this was the best episode for them.

Jason Carrion @Kr0ss  
 ·  13h 13 hours ago  
Just monkeying around this past Halloween with my favorite chicken! @kortkneee_rae #MAFSFirstYear… http://instagram.com/p/yaGCkpPskW/

Cortney HendrixVerified account
‏@KortKneee_Rae  
·  13h 13 hours ago  
Now that's love #chicken #gorilla #MAFSFirstYear @kr0ss @fyi payback will come one day ...

Not sure why but when I copy and paste the instagram link won't show up for Cortney's tweet.  It is very cute can someone bring it over, please.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 13 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:51 am

I'm glad it was a good epi. I'm sort of lost, because it seems they are all over the place with the time of airing. They have a repeat epi first of the regular season, followed by the First year which is to late for me. This week I completely forgot to check the channel listing.

What time is it on for you Brill?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:24 pm

GA, it comes on here from 8 to 9 pm. I thought you would get it at 6, since you are 2 hours ahead of me. They say you can see it online. no idea
Thanks for posting the picture for me. When Jason took off the mask he had black all around his eyes. I guess Cortney had blackened them with makeup so you wouldn't see white eyelids once the mask was on. It was very cute. :Nod:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 pm

It's on at 10pm for me, makes sense then. They air it the same time regardless of the time zones.

Did the baby talk continue again???

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's on at 10pm for me, makes sense then. They air it the same time regardless of the time zones.

Did the baby talk continue again???

Unfortunately yes!! duh  I think it may stop now, at least I hope so.  They invited Dr. Pepper to come, help address the situation and she
basically told Jamie they need more time for the 2 of them before they go that route.  Doug was very happy to hear it and it seems Jamie now gets it.
Next week will tell!! Hugesmile

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe