SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 11 Jan - 17:21

I went downstairs into the archives Smiley and found the locked thread. As of July 17th there were 3 epi's that aired and yes mindless, it looks like the finale was mid September going by the discussion in the threads.

My mistake, sorry to confuse everyone. I didn't see a date on that link, I thought they were talking about the second season titled Unveiled to be aired Sept 2015 not knowing Unveiled was part of the first season. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 11 Jan - 20:16

No one wants to talk about Season 2, I don't blame them. The focus is on 1st year, so we'll just have to wait.

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·Jan 9
@DrCilona Can you direct me to the press release for info on Season 2? TY Looking forward to MAFS 1st yr!

Dr. Joseph Cilona‏@DrCilona·34 mins34 minutes ago
@BachSpoilersFan http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight-the-first-year/about/season-1 …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Mon 12 Jan - 2:17

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh yeah? I didn't know Vaughn was going to be there. I say oh brother to both of that. It's the first year wedding anniversary, I don't want to see anything about break ups!

no no

Agreed!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon 12 Jan - 2:29

While I have no idea what all we will see I think they might show Vaughn and Monet once in awhile though out the 8 episodes. They will show Doug, Jamie, Jason and Cortney the most.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon 12 Jan - 18:13

This article has some new information that I hadn't read before, especially from Jason and Cortney.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/12/married-at-first-sight-couples-still-happily-wed-as-spinoff-premieres/

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 12 Jan - 18:18

Such maturity on all levels!!! Thanks Brill. Looking forward to the anniversary epi's!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon 12 Jan - 19:19

I wish the premiere was tonight!

I guess I will focus on getting some sleep & get off being online tonight! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon 12 Jan - 22:39

Was anyone able to catch them on the Today show? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon 12 Jan - 22:49

Sorry I missed Jamie and Doug on Hoda and Kathie's show. Forgot to see what time and what channel they come on. I did see 3 pictures from it and Jamie and Doug were lying on a bed with the Mr. and Mrs. pillows.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon 12 Jan - 23:30

I watched it. They were laying on a bed, were asked when their 1st kiss was "3rd day of their honeymoon." Jame feel in love with him during their honeymoon, Doug joked "9 months later" they laugh at their wedding photos now which are hanging in their living room. Jamie wants kids soon, Doug wants to wait awhile. It was cute looking forward to the premiere tomorrow.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 8367-910 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 I_got_13 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 E5kqdm15 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon 12 Jan - 23:46

Thanks! Are they going on another show tomorrow? Seems the interviewer was asking for questions?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon 12 Jan - 23:52

Emily Miller
@EmilyMiller
What should I ask the stars of #MarriedAtFirstSight - @jamienotis @KortKneee_Rae ? Live Tuesday 10:30am @fox5newsdc #GoodDayDC

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 8367-910 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 I_got_13 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 E5kqdm15 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe