SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:08 pm

b wrote:
sara11 wrote:^^^

Justin and Cassandra stayed together.
Nick and Samantha stayed together.
Joshua and Tenley broke up.
Tanner is engaged to Jade.

I thought Cassandra married her baby daddy?
I remember Samantha (she's gorgeous) but who's Nick?

Looking fwd to seeing Tanner/Jade 'journey' and if Carly/Dan are a couple.

Carly/Dan are not a couple on BIP.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by b Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Did a google search to see him again and Nick Sutter was a male model at one time....
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/97417/viewall#/450792

So it is the rat... Nick Peterson that Samantha is with? Sorry he was a jerk to keep the money all to himself on BIP after saying he would share.

Yeah I'd rather it be Nick S than Nick P. I can see him going after her. I don't rem if Chris ever talked to her. Thought it was odd that she was such a pretty girl and she got no airtime.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:14 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
b wrote:
sara11 wrote:^^^

Justin and Cassandra stayed together.
Nick and Samantha stayed together.
Joshua and Tenley broke up.
Tanner is engaged to Jade.

Is this your opinion or do you know this as fact?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:18 pm

I thought Carly was with Kirk?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:33 pm

According to RS re last episode: Before any of the dates begin, Kirk breaks up with Carly and they both go home

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

sara11 wrote:According to RS re last episode: Before any of the dates begin, Kirk breaks up with Carly and they both go home

There is a cute photo of Carly with Dan at the wedding reception for her brother Z. People were speculating they might be a couple now after being on BIP together but he has been a long time freind with her brother so who knows?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 pm

it'd be a pretty insane turn around time for her to go from Kirk to Dan since filming ended
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
b wrote:

Is this your opinion or do you know this as fact?

RS.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Nick was awesome on Bachelor Pad. And It didn't bother me much that he kept all the money. Rachel trashed him to the other contestants and tried to get both of them voted off so she could leave & hook up with Michael Stagliano. That's pretty lame in my book.

Since Jaclyn gives Nick her date card to take Samantha out, they must be on decent terms.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Hey, I called Tanner/Jade because they were following each other on Twitter and she was favouriting tweets about him being cute or something before filming even began. Wasn't expecting them to get engaged though! Still, good luck to them and hopefully it works out like Marcus/Lacy. Hopefully RS is wrong about Joshua/Tenley breaking up though, I really liked the thought of them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:53 pm

metalgirl wrote:Nick was awesome on Bachelor Pad.  And It didn't bother me much that he kept all the money.  Rachel trashed him to the other contestants and tried to get both of them voted off so she could leave & hook up with Michael Stagliano.  That's pretty lame in my book.

Since Jaclyn gives Nick her date card to take Samantha out, they must be on decent terms.  

IA he outsmart them all.

AmyB wrote:Hey, I called Tanner/Jade because they were following each other on Twitter and she was favouriting tweets about him being cute or something before filming even began. Wasn't expecting them to get engaged though! Still, good luck to them and hopefully it works out like Marcus/Lacy. Hopefully RS is wrong about Joshua/Tenley breaking up though, I really liked the thought of them together.

yes I couldn't remember who posted it. I had also checked his twitter around the time of filming and noticed he followed her already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:55 pm

I am looking forward to seeing Jade and Tanner. I liked them both on their respective seasons.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill