SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:42 pm

I found two different infos... One says that each week we will have 2 episodes(so ever Sunday and Monday), the other says that there is an out-of-order 2h premiere on Sunday(Aug2)and that the regular timeslot is Modays(as usual) followed by the after-shows.

So:

08/02 [Sun] - Ep. 1 - PREMIERE
08/03 [Mon] - Ep. 2 + After Show
08/10 [Mon] - Ep. 3 + After Show
08/17 [Mon] - Ep. 4 + After Show
08/24 [Mon] - Ep. 5 + After Show
08/31 [Mon] - Ep. 6 + After Show - FINALE

---
I would say option number two would make more sense for ABC. SIX HOURS every week is A LOT of BIP.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:46 pm

RS and Chris Harrison said that BIP would be airing Sunday AND Monday EVERY week. It's 4 hours a week total. 1 hour on Sunday. 3 hours on Monday (the regular show is two hours and the after show is an hour). It runs for 6 weeks in total.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:49 pm

chloep wrote:I found two different infos... One says that each week we will have 2 episodes(so ever Sunday and Monday), the other says that there is an out-of-order 2h premiere on Sunday(Aug2)and that the regular timeslot is Modays(as usual) followed by the after-shows.

So:

---
I would say option number two would make more sense for ABC. SIX HOURS every week is  A LOT of BIP.
Where do you hear any of this? That's not what it's been made to be like in the media..

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:49 pm

eversotrue wrote:RS and Chris Harrison said that BIP would be airing Sunday AND Monday EVERY week. It's 4 hours a week total. 1 hour on Sunday. 3 hours on Monday (the regular show is two hours and the after show is an hour). It runs for 6 weeks in total.

But that would make for 12 episodes. There are only six. So by that logic BIP2 only runs for 3 weeks this season. scratch Weird.

Last edited by chloep on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:50 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chloep wrote:I found two different infos... One says that each week we will have 2 episodes(so ever Sunday and Monday), the other says that there is an out-of-order 2h premiere on Sunday(Aug2)and that the regular timeslot is Modays(as usual) followed by the after-shows.

So:

---
I would say option number two would make more sense for ABC. SIX HOURS every week is  A LOT of BIP.
Where do you hear any of this? That's not what it's been made to be like in the media..

On the medianet + ew.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:52 pm

chloep wrote:But that would make for 12 episodes. There are only six. So by that logic BIP2 only runs for 3 weeks this season.
Pretty sure it's a continuation though. Episode 1 is Sunday AND Monday. It's a cliff hanger every Sunday and then it leads right into what happens the next night. On MTA Chris specifically said that BIP is every Sunday and Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:55 pm

chloep wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

So:

---

On the medianet + ew.
Can you please post them? Now I'm getting confused laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Ah, okay, gotcha. Didn't watch the MTA, so I have no idea what he said. So they are diving each "episode", so to say. (From RC to RC.) Not sure this is gonna sit well with the viewers though.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 pm

chloep wrote:Ah, okay, gotcha. Didn't watch the MTA, so I have no idea what he said. So they are diving each "episode", so to say. (From RC to RC.) Not sure this is gonna sit well with the viewers though.
The only thing Chris said on MTA was "BIP airs two nights a week. Sunday and Monday. Double the drama." That's it. I'm assuming that they're gonna do cliff hangers on Sunday night and then finish off on Monday. And that each week is considered 1 epsiode. Because like you said, it makes no sense for this show to only air 3 weeks. But, everyone keeps saying it's 6 episodes in total. So that only leaves it for each week being 1 epsiode.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:19 am

I still think it will be 2 episodes in week 1 and on Mondays after that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:34 am

albean99 wrote:I still think it will be 2 episodes in week 1 and on Mondays after that.
Idk. Chris specifically said two nights EVERY week. Go back and watch part 2 of Men Tell All on Youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:38 am

The EW article says this:

The second season of Bachelor in Paradise begins at 8 p.m. ET on Aug. 2 and will continue the next night at 8 p.m. ET. New episodes will continue to air on Sundays as well as Mondays, when After Paradise follows at 10 p.m. ET.

RS also said that it would be 2x a week, 1 hour on Sundays/2 hours on Mondays, for the entirety of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill