SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 am

lexforlife wrote:I love my Clarebear but I wish she didn't go back the 3rd time but she is still her bubbly happy self so I'm quite sure she had fun and I will watch. Do you guys think they would do the raccoon thing with her again, I hope not.

handwave

Safe to say, yeah.... ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 am

giggling You sure, that's not from last season? If so,that's mean of tptb but she must be okay with it to go back for more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:23 pm

lexforlife wrote:giggling  You sure, that's not from last season? If so,that's mean of tptb but she must be okay with it to go back for more!
It IS from last season, but they promoted the show with that clip last week. Sooo, yep, they're still gonna go with it. A lot of people thought it was funny, moreso than crazy (I think), so it should be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:24 pm

I actually think the raccoon thing is better than some of the lame hookups. It wold be bad only if she ended up engaged to the raccoon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:26 pm

I saw two new pics of those few out to brunch under Ben Z's tagged photos. He was next to Clare in both. And in one it was only the "fan" and he and Clare. Lol Someone asked under the comments if they were a "thing" and the "fan" said no, Clare is in paradise. If someone wants to bring those pics over..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Btw, is there any particular reason why Ben was with the BIP cast any way? Or did he randomly just tag along for brunch? Lol In the refelction of the group shot you can see two women taking the picture. Soooo producers went with them? Ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Tenley & Joshua are looking pretty close in the group pic from brunch and the fan photo for two people who supposedly broke up 2 weeks ago...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:25 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is there a way to watch these periscopes? I dont have periscope.. And what about the screencaps??

If you click on the link, even though it says it ended whatever time ago, you can still view it. You don't need periscope to view.

eversotrue wrote:Btw, is there any particular reason why Ben was with the BIP cast any way? Or did he randomly just tag along for brunch? Lol In the refelction of the group shot you can see two women taking the picture. Soooo producers went with them? Ideas?

The BIP cast attended the MTA and therefore they probably all got together for brunch. Please provide the IG usernames for the pics you want brought over. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is there a way to watch these periscopes? I dont have periscope.. And what about the screencaps??

If you click on the link, even though it says it ended whatever time ago, you can still view it. You don't need periscope to view.

eversotrue wrote:Btw, is there any particular reason why Ben was with the BIP cast any way? Or did he randomly just tag along for brunch? Lol In the refelction of the group shot you can see two women taking the picture. Soooo producers went with them? Ideas?

The BIP cast attended the MTA and therefore they probably all got together for brunch. Please provide the IG usernames for the pics you want brought over. Smiley
The @ is marniemoose.

I know, but he was the only non BIP member to go to the brunch, so I was wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

marniemooseKitchen 24, West Hollywood
FOLLOW

marniemoose#bestdayever #bachlorcrew #wishkimwashere
tenleymolzahnNice to meet you!
jholla17Pleasure ladies
clarecrawleyGreat meeting you!!

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 11352395_716562811822462_1446590993_n

marniemooseYAY!!!
joannamariareed
breanajtaylor@tiffanylynnvarg #nope
jess031925Omg, do they get together
marniemooseNo, they aren't together. Clare is going to be on Bachelor in Paradise Smiley

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 10608067_465095343665422_561170114_n

BenZ isn't on BIP and it appears he went to the brunch. Clare and BenZ make a great looking couple.

ETA: Do we have a pic of Ben H at the brunch or with the MTA guys? I know there was one where it was speculated it was his profile, but have we seen anything else that clearly tells us he was hanging around?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Carly and Jade are moving to Nashville (as per Carly's IG) - where does Tanner live?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Kansas City. Maybe he's moving to Nashville too! I can picture Tanner moving to Nashville - Shawn and Dr. Chris both live there so he'll be around friends. Maybe it's temporary while BIP is airing! -perhaps she just needed to get out of LA and closer to KC to make it easier for the both of them.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill