SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Aww...living off love and basically nothing else. How cute. Not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Aww...living off love and basically nothing else. How cute. Not.

Hahaha. Savage!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:57 pm

No, savage would be saying if they were my kids I would be bouncing some real life facts off their azzes at their ages.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm

She's from Nebraska and she loves Tanner - I don't blame her for wanting to be back in the midwest and being near her fiancé. Not everyone is cut-out for that LA lifestyle.... I'm actually proud of her for leaving. Shows she wants a normal life.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Every periscope I have clicked on says "this broadcast has expired" with a black screen... Help..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Renee commented on the pics of Clare and Ben talking about "I know you're just friends but you look sooo cute together. #futurepowercouple" laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:13 pm

eversotrue wrote:Every periscope I have clicked on says "this broadcast has expired" with a black screen... Help..?

Yes but if you click on the big arrow it should play. It always does for me.

Try this one. Not to go off topic, just try it.

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris  10h10 hours ago
LIVE on #Periscope: Omggggg I'm back  https://www.periscope.tv/w/aHPNUjUzNDUyNzZ8MzkxODAyMjjkfwQ_zKA7I4Y20cIxvBkwf5PZVT2XhuTmnucULMqqcw== …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 pm

We get a 5 minute BIP preview at the start of next week's MTA - Robert Mills's Twitter.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:36 am

The whole "Jared still in love with Kaitlyn" who thinks that is a storyline? Jared is an actor right? I feel like he might be over K but playing up the storyline per TPTB.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:42 am

california90 wrote:The whole "Jared still in love with Kaitlyn" who thinks that is a storyline? Jared is an actor right? I feel like he might be over K but playing up the storyline per TPTB.

Yeah, I'll have to see more of it to make a decision. Jared USED to be an actor, but he's been a restaurant manager for a couple of years now, I think. I think that it might just be exaggerated with Jared being like "I just don't feel like we have the connection that I had wit Kaitlyn" to Ashley I and the producers were like "OMG, he told us that he's still in love with her! Call her and tell her right now!". Ashley I does still seem to be into him, considering her tweets, so it will be interesting to see how that relationship dynamic is on-screen.

Even in the previews, they made poor Jared seem so pathetic. "Why can't Jared move on with his life" - ouch.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 am

Yeah I can see it being exaggerated too. Even if he used to be an actor, it probably means he can at least fake it better than others laugh out loud. But I also think Ashley I can be overdramatic and can play up for the cameras too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 am

Just a question. Is periscope able to see the videos anytime all the time? Unlike snapchat, where the pic/video goes away after a while..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill